- Product Description
The TRUE PS50 recumbent bike combines quiet performance with ergonomic comfort, together with challenging workouts that will keep your exercise routine fresh and exciting. This particular model features a walk-through design that will accommodate people of all fitness levels, making it a good option for any serious home gym. It’s as good for beginners wanting to work out, as it is for people needing to work out when recuperating after illness or injury. In fact, the PS50 is perfect for anyone of any level who wants to achieve better fitness right at home.
Key Features of the TRUE PS50R:
The walk-through design of the PS50 recumbent bike is safe, and its superior brake and drive systems ensure a smooth motion and incredibly quiet operation that every home gym owner will value. Manufactured with commercial-grade materials and top-quality components that will ensure the bike is infinitely durable, the PS50 also boasts the best TRUE heart rate controlled bike workouts.
- Ergonomic Mesh Seat: New Fatigue Resistant Elastic Mesh Seat ergonomically designed to allow for infinite seat adjustment that will fit every body type and relieve painful stress on the hips.
- HRC Cruise Control™: Allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- Polar® wireless system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Drive system: One-piece forged steel crank system with sealed bearings; plug-in power source; Eddy current brake.
- Frame: Robotically welded heavy-gauge steel tubing.
- Seats: Ergonomic mesh that recline.
- Console: Dual window red LSD display with membrane keys; time, work level, distance, watts, RPM, METs, heart rate and calorie data readouts; indefinite pause feature.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring; Polar® equipped wireless heart rate monitoring; heart rate monitoring chest strap; 1 target HRC with Cruise Control™.
- Programming: 5pre-set; 16 pre-set workout resistance levels; 16 manual workout resistance levels.
- Other features: Reading rack and bottle holder; walk-through design for safety.
- Weight and size: 66.5”L x 30”W (166 cm x 76 cm); machine weight 158 lbs (72 kg); maximum user weight 350 lbs (159 kg); 30-350 watts workload range; transport wheels.
- Warranty: Lifetime for frame, 5 years for parts, 1 year for labor.
TRUE PS50 recumbent bikes are ideal machines for home use. They will enable you to:
- Participate in a variety of challenging pre-programmed workouts that are designed to keep you motivated
- Achieve your target rate and then rely on the bike to adjust speed and incline to keep you going
- Get fit and healthy and tone your body and leg muscles
- Use the fat burn and other pre-set programs to lose weight
- Additional Information
Brand True Fitness Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Console Dual Window Red LED Contact Heart Rate Yes Custom Workouts Pre-programmed workouts Entertainment Capability N/A Footprint 66.5"L x 30"W Footprint Live Area 66.5"L x 30"W Frame Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment, Ergonomic Mesh Seat Heart Rate Yes Hrc Workout 1 Target HRC Max User Weight 350 lbs Power Requirements Plug-In Product Manual N/A Product Number ps50r Programs 5 Preset Resistance 16 levels Warranty Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 5 Years, Labor - 1 Year *Warranty is for home use only Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Yes - Polar® Compatible
- Product Tags