- Product Description
The TRUE PS100 recumbent bike combines smart design with solid construction from commercial quality materials. Unbeatable in terms of durability and performance, it features a popular walk-through design that provides easy access that’s particularly useful for beginners and people recovery from injury. The bike has an adjustable seat with a reclining back that reduces back stress during exercise—and because programming is ultra-simple, working out is easy and enjoyable.
Key Features of the TRUE PS 100R:
TRUE PS100 recumbent exercise bikes are built on a custom-designed steel frame inspired by racing bikes that will complement any exercise facility or club. It comes with six pre-set workouts – manual, quick start, random, cardio, fat burn and hills – as well as several training options for wide range of goals and abilities. It allows programming on the fly so that users can adjust workout settings while using the bike.
- Self generating: It can be placed anywhere in an exercise facility to maximize space.
- HRC Cruise Control™: Allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- Adjustable reclining seat: Multi-setting, adjustable seat that optimizes the range of motion while minimizing pressure on soft tissue; allows infinite adjustment to fit multiple body types and comfort angles.
- Wireless telemetry system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Drive system: Self-generating hybrid, 2-stage with Poly-V-belts; 1-piece forged steel crank system with sealed bearings.
- Frame: Robotically welded heavy-duty tubular steel with powder-coated finish; integrated adjustable strap on the pedals, and replaceable rubber sleeve on handrail balance bat and seat handlebar.
- Seats: Ergonomic design with 24 custom settings.
- Console: Logical control panels and an easy-to-read dual-window Red LED screen that delivers easy-to-follow instructions. Membrane switches; Express and HRC Cruise Control™ command keys; data readouts for time, distance, RPM, heart rate, work level, watts, METs, and calories; 16-character alphanumeric message center; display, speed sensor keys, heart rate, and D/A channel diagnostics.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring; wireless Polar® compatible heart rate monitoring; heart rate monitoring chest strap; 1 HRC (Heart Rate Control)® workout; HRC Cruise Control™.
- Programming: 4 pre-set workouts.
- Other features: Reading rack and water bottle holder; reinforced walk-through steel frame with secure footprint for safety.
- Weight and size: 65”L x 30”W (166 cm x 64 cm); maximum user weight 350 lbs (159 kg); 43 resistance levels, conventional 10 watt increments; 30-450 watts workload range; front transport wheels.
- Regulatory approvals: UL, CSA.
- Warranty: Lifetime for frame, 2 years for parts, 1 year for labor.
- Maintain your optimum heart rate while maximizing your workout results
- Lock in on a specific target heart rate that is maintained by the machine during your workout
- Work out at any of the 16 different workload levels available
- Do challenging cardio workouts that will get you fit and keep you healthy
- Burn fat and lose weight
TRUE PS100 recumbent bikes are ideal machines for club use. They will enable you to:
- Additional Information
Brand True Fitness Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Console Dual Window Red LED Contact Heart Rate Yes Custom Workouts N/A Entertainment Capability N/A Footprint 65"L x 30" W (166cm x64cm) Footprint Live Area 65"L x 30" W (166cm x64cm) Frame Robotically Welded Heavy-Duty Tubular Steel Heart Rate Yes Hrc Workout Yes - 1 Max User Weight 350lbs Power Requirements Self-generating Product Number ps100r Programs 4 Preset Resistance Hybrid Self-Generating Bike Warranty Frame Lifetime, Parts 2 Years, Labor 1 Year Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Wireless Polar Compatible
- Product Tags