- Product Description
Featuring TRUE’s trademarked Cardio 360™ program and virtual TRUE personal trainer, the M50 elliptical achieves a new degree of home cardio fitness. Now, work all the major muscle groups through a series of total body and isolating exercise in as short a time as 20 minutes. Plus, take advantage of TRUE’s Heart Rate Control™ technology that will enable you to push to greater levels of fitness. Plus, the TRUE M50 home elliptical trainer isn’t just great for exercise – it looks good, too. The sleek, curved profile of this machine has a modern, polished look as well as a very small footprint. Its breakdown capability is just 24”, so it can fit through the smallest standard doorway.
Key features of the TRUE M50 Elliptical Trainer:
TRUE M50 elliptical trainers are innovative and exciting. With Side Steps (with innovative patent pending) that allow safe entry and exit from the machine, they also provide the opportunity for an upper-body only workout – a fitness industry first from TRUE. Further, the orthopedic Soft Step surface is cushioned with anti-fatigue material, and the machine’s multi-grip handles are designed to be ergonomically correct. The patented Core Drive System™ core drive provides the most natural possible movement, ensuring superior balance, stability, and comfort.
- Cardio 360™: Virtual training coach for a total-body workout that will shape and tone every major muscle group. It also features an upper-body only workout option.
- HRC Cruise Control™: Paired with the legendary Heart Rate Control™ technology, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered it will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- Multi-Grip Handles: Enhance your workouts by allowing your to work multiple muscles groups.
- Orthopedic Cushioned Footpads: During exercise you will notice the exceptional comfort of TRUE’s Soft Step orthopedic footpads that decrease the stress of impact on your joints.
- Compatible wireless Polar® system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Drive system: Core drive with an Eddy Current brake resistance source and a plug-in power source; 25-300 watts workload range.
- Exercise surface: Orthopedic cushioned soft-grip footpads; fixed 21” stride length.
- Frame: Robotically welded heavy-gauge steel; extended handrails for easy entry and exit; ergonomic multi-grip handle; enables upper-body only exercise.
- Console: Dual-window Red LED display; 6 pre-set programs; HRC Cruise Control™; 30-minute pause feature; 1 HRC workout; sleep mode; membrane keys; data readouts for time, distance, RPM, HR, work level, watts, METs, and calories.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring and wireless Polar® compatible heart rate monitoring. Supplied with chest strap and CHR pads.
- Programming: 25 manual workout resistance levels.
- Extras: Accessory/reading rack features a rubber lined interior and tablet guards, so tablets and other devices are safe and secure; two water bottle holders; side step-up areas and low step-up height add a safety element.
- Weight and size: 42”L x 30”W x 64”H; active footprint is 70”L x 30”W x 64”H; machine weight 283 lbs; maximum user weight 300 lbs; transport wheels.
- Warranty (home use only): Lifetime for frame, 5 years for parts, 1 year for labor.
TRUE M50 elliptical trainers are ideal for home use, especially where space is limited. They will enable you to:
- Do exciting pre-set workouts that focus on your goals
- Add interest to your workouts with Rolling Hills and One Big Hill
- Choose between total body and upper-body only workouts
- Use the CHC system to monitor your heart rate without wearing a strap
- Do effective target heart rate workouts, and rely on Heart Rate Cruise Control™ to keep your target heart rate constant
- Additional Information
Accessories New Accessory/ Reading Rack features a rubber lined interior and tablet guards, ensuring tablets and other devices are safe and secure; 2 Water Bottle Holders Console Dual Window Red LED Display Contact Heart Rate Yes Custom Workouts Yes Entertainment Capability N/A Footprint 42"L x 30"W x 64"H Footprint Live Area 70"L x 30"W x 64"H Frame Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel Handrails Extended Handrails for Easy Entry and Exit, Ergonomic Multi-Grip Handle Heart Rate Yes Hrc Cruise Control yes Hrc Workout Yes - 1 Brand True Fitness Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Max User Weight 300 lbs Power Source Plug-In Product Number TRUE M50 Elliptical Trainer Product Video Visit Manufacturer's Website Programs 6 Preset Resistance Eddy Current Brake Safety Yes Step Up Height Low Step-Up Height Warranty Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 5 Years, labor - 1 Year *Warranty is for home use only Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Yes - Polar® Compatible
- Product Tags