- Product Description
For a high-quality, lightweight stationary workout bike, look no further than the AC Sport from Schwinn. It has a zinc-plated steel frame that ensures durability yet weighs only 126 pounds. The bike itself is comfortable, with features meant for long cycling sessions. Bike can be adjusted to suit persons of most heights, allowing for maximum endurance building and weight loss. Because the AC Sport is also compatible with Mpower consoles, you can easily track your performance.
Key features of the Schwinn AC Sport:
The Schwinn AC Sport bike is a great option for serious cyclists or workout enthusiasts who want the feel of a real lightweight “outdoor” bike in their own home or gym.
- Zinc-Plated Steel Frame: This frame keeps the stationary bike light enough that it can be moved, while its design keeps it sturdy and ensures it can handle users up to 350 pounds. The frame on the AC Sport is deep silver and is resistant to corrosion and rust.
- Double Link Pedals: These pedals are standard to most bikes both stationary and regular, so you’ve probably used them before. They are easy to use and help keep feet secure without making it a hassle to get on and off the bike. Pedals also come with SPD and toe-clip combination.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders: Thanks to these holders, you can expand your sessions on the AC Sport by keeping two water bottles on them for easy access to hydration.
- Chain Drive System: For an authentic sport cycling feel and accurate clocking of time and mileage, this bike uses a forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Performance Handlebars: Handlebars are sturdy and easy to lean forward on without toppling the bike. They also include three-position, fore-aft adjustment options.
- Magnetic Brakes: These magnets brake your bike smoothly and also won’t wear down over time.
- Smart Release: This system (distinguished by red flywheel) allows the bike’s flywheel to come quickly to a complete, safe stop.
- Schwinn Fit System: Customize your workout session with the Schwinn Fit System. This allows for even the smallest adjustments to be made to the bike so that proper seat heights and handlebar positions are ensured.
- Mpower Console: All Schwinn AC series bikes are compatible with Mpower consoles. When you use one, it tracks your time, cadence (RPM), and telemetry heart rate, so that you are aware of what kind of a workout you are getting. The console it can also track your calories if the heart rate strap is worn. The Mpower Echelon console in particular also come with a USB port so you can transfer your workout data to another device.
The Schwinn AC Sport is a great piece of equipment for those who love cycling and/or want a high-performance stationary bike. Now you can:
- Get an accurate, effective seat position for maximum workout potential (it is also safer when you are sitting where you are supposed to sit.
- Not have to worry about rust thanks to the corrosion and rust-resistant frame.
- Store two water bottles within easy reach and adjust handlebars as needed.
- Get a thorough recording of your session while your work out through an Mpower console.
- Brake safely every time with magnetic brakes that require little maintenance and won’t wear down with use.
- Additional Information
Brand Schwinn Fitness Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Color Silver Console MPower Console (optional accessory). Contact Heart Rate No Footprint 48" H x 43" L x 20" W (122cm H x 109cm L x 51cm W) Footprint Live Area 48" H x 43" L x 20" W (122cm H x 109cm L x 51cm W) Frame Zinc-plated Steel Frame Construction Heart Rate No Hrc Workout No Max User Weight 300 lbs (136 kg) Product Manual N/A Product Number ac/sport Warranty Frame : 10 years (5 years corrosion), Mechanical parts (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks) : 2 years Labor 1 year Wear items (saddle, pedals) 6 months NOTE Warranty terms are for U.S. only and vary by region. Contact the distributor in your country
- Product Tags