- Product Description
The Expresso HD Recumbent Bike is no ordinary piece of equipment. Though a stationary workout bike intended for indoor use, the Expresso HD Recumbent Bike is far more realistic than most in its category. The large eye-level screen displays challenging, fun courses for the user to workout on, and the bike’s shifting, steering, and resistance options automatically adjust themselves to the selected ride. Plus, now you can instantly share your riding progress via social media thanks to the bike’s fast wireless connection.
Key features of the Expresso HD Recumbent Bike:
This exercise bike is perfect for serious cyclists and workout enthusiasts who want a realistic, challenging cycling experience while still in their own home or gym.
- Dual Water Bottle Holders: Two water bottle holders just below your handlebars make it easy for you to stay hydrated and charged throughout your workout.
- Ergonomic Seat: The comfortable bike seat can be put into 32 different positions and provides good lumbar support.
- Lifelike Steering, shifting, and Resistance Action: The bike reacts to each ride program as it would in the real world, allowing you to shift (there are 30 gears) and steer. Resistance also adjusts automatically to the terrain on the screen.
- 23“ LCD Screen: The 23-inch LCD high-contrast widescreen monitor is designed to capture your attention and make the ride feel even more realistic.
- Wireless Internet Connection: The bike connects easily to the online world so you can save your rides, track your progress, and even share this information through Facebook to show off to friends.
- 43 Virtual Tour Options: You can choose anything from a 1-mile speed track to a challenging 20-mile mountain climb. With over 40 rides programmed in, boredom is not quick to set in.
The Expresso HD Recumbent Bike is a great bike for those who love cycling and don’t want to let weather or a tight schedule stop them from getting fit. Now you can:
- Automatically have accurate records taken of your progress.
- Share your rides and times through Facebook thanks to the bike’s WiFi connection.
- Engage in your workout with over 40 different riding tour options.
- React as you would on a moving bike outdoors to different terrains and path shapes.
- Find the right seating position for you with over 30 adjustments to experiment with.
- Additional Information
- Product Tags