Viking 3 AR Indoor Rower
RATING: Write a review
SKU: HC-VIKING 3 AR
A truly gorgeous work of art in American Ash (wood) frame with formed wood head-frame. Our patented Adjustable Resistance mechanism provides the owner a product that always allows folks to raise the bar in regard to their level of fitness and will never "plateau" on the Viking AR 3.
Viking 3 AR Indoor Rower Overview
The Viking AR 3 by First Degree Fitness is a world-class rower with patented Adjustable Resistance that truly represents "today's technology" over conventional rowers. The flawless design of the formed wood head-frame with no bolts provides an incredibly beautiful example of handcrafted workmanship. Whereas we actively persue function and results first, the Viking AR 3 now provides a truly exquisite looking product that just provides exceptional cosmetics both in the home as well as into a light commercial fitness facility.
The Viking AR 3 is the result of years of upgrades over previous models with careful consideration for a commercial grade design. Typical of First Degree Fitness is function first as we forge ahead developing what is widely regarded as "today's technology" versus conventional machines of yesteryear or machines that cannot provide our Patented Adjustable Resistance. Aside from function and performance, it is the Viking AR 3 that provides a FORMED American Ash (wood) head frame that eliminates the need for bolts and therefore results in an incredibly attractive piece of furniture that suits all and any upscale home or light commercial application. Folks are raving about the cosmetic appeal of the Viking 3, let alone the fact that it is so well put together that this awesome machine also enjoys a light commercial warranty. Cosmetics, function combined with an exceptional appearance, hard to argue with that.
Viking 3 AR Key Features
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash.
- Transport wheels at front allow for easy placement and storage at upright position.
|Manufacturer||First Degree Fitness|
|Dimensions||L 84" (213cm) x W 22" (55cm) x H 21" (54cm)|
|Max User Weight||300lb (150kg)|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
VIKING 3 AR ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – HOME USE
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Viking 3AR (model VIK3AR), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty