TRUE PS T900/5 Treadmill
RATING: Write a review
The TRUE PS900 treadmills are light commercial machines engineered to precise specifications to ensure they outperform and outlast other treadmills in this class. Built for durability, they are powerful work machines that reliably deliver the brand’s signature smooth, quiet acceleration. The patented Soft Select™ system provides users with the best biomechanically correct running surface available, also cushioning joints from possible impact. The industry-leading running surface features Neoprene shock absorbers in the front portion of the deck cushion that soften each strike, while the back portion of the deck is firmer, facilitating a firmer push-off.
Key features of the TRUE PS T900/5 Treadmill
Intended for commercial use, TRUE PS900 treadmills are great for fitness, weight loss and cardio. There are three pre-set workouts and you can choose between time-based constant HRC exercise and Cruise Control™ that enables you to set your target heart rate by pressing a single key. The machine then automatically adjusts speed and incline, to maintain this setting.
- 7” LCD console: Programming options include Quick Start, pre-set workouts, and HRC workouts.
- Heart Rate Control™: Makes use of a digital heart rate monitoring system and a Polar® wireless telemetry system.
- Frame: Made of strong, durable robotically welded steel.
- 4HP Motors: Includes elevation incline motor with 1,000 lbs of thrust.
- Belt: Multi-ply polyester belt with a PVC surface.
- Data readouts: Target heart rate, heart rate, METs, calories, speed, incline, elapsed time, time remaining, distance and pace.
- USB port: Allows for exporting and saving workout summary exports
- Accessory tray: Integrated with iPod.
- Reading rack
- Water bottle holders: Designed for two bottles on each side.
TRUE PS900 treadmills are intended for commercial use. See how you can:
- Achieve all your cardio, weight loss and heart rate training goals
- Workout using heart rate controlled programs that keep your cardio exercise safe and effective
- Get fit and healthy, and assess your fitness with the Gerkin Fitness test
- Do manual workouts using Quick Start, and elect your own workout time, distance, speed and incline
- Achieve interval training enjoyment
|Accessories||Water Bottle Holder, Key Tray|
|Belt Type||Multi-Ply Polyester Belt with PVC Surface|
|Console||7" Single Window LCD|
|Contact Heart Rate||Yes|
|Entertainment Capability||Optional External Controller and Screen|
|Footprint||82.5"L x 35.5"W|
|Footprint Live Area||82.5"L x 35.5"W|
|Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Handrails||Flared Protective Dipped Foam Handrails|
|Hrc Cruise Control||Yes|
|Hrc Workout||1 Target HRC|
|Incline Range||0 to 15%|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Motor||TRUE 4hp DC|
|Power Source||115 Volt/15 Amp Dedicated (NEMA 5-15 Power Receptacle); Cord length 10' (3.0m) - 220v option available|
|Programs||6 Preset, 2 Custom|
|Running Surface||60"L x 22"W|
|Speed Range||0.5-12 mph (0.8-19 kph)|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||Frame - Life, Motor - 3 Years, Parts - 3 Years, Labor - 1 Year|