TRUE Performance 300 Treadmill
RATING: - 1 Review
TRUE Performance 300 Treadmill OverviewRecognized as a Best Buy by Treadmill Doctor for several years running, the TRUE Fitness Performance 300 is a treadmill suited for users of all fitness levels. The quick keys, data feedback and challenging programs plus the addition of four unique user profiles ensure the entire family can work towards their health and fitness solutions. Pair this with the integration of Wahoo Fitness RunFit App tracking technology and your cardio workout is kicked up a notch. The TRUE Performance 300 treadmill also includes TRUE Soft System® plus an orthopedic belt for ultimate reduction of impact on the joints and knees. You'll instantly notice increased comfort in each stride. The Performance 300 includes a comprehensive warranty on parts and labor and a lifetime warranty on the frame. This treadmill will stand the test of time.
TRUE PS300 Treadmill Key Features
- Quick keys and data feedback for easy use
- Challenging workout programs for any fitness level
- 4 unique user profiles so everyone can save their favorite workouts
- Wahoo Fitness RunFit App integration to track your cardio workout
- TRUE Soft System® orthopedic belt for the ultimate impact reduction on joints and knees
- A comprehensive warranty on parts and labor
- A lifetime warranty on frame so your treadmill will stand the test of time
All of TRUE Fitness’s Performance Treadmills are manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components to make the equipment feel and function like a commercial machine. Add the Performance 300 to your home gym today!
PS300 Treadmill - 8.5" LCD Console
This easy to use console offers a variety of challenging pre-programmed workouts to keep your routine fresh whatever your fitness goals.
- Quick Speed Keys
- 9 Preset Workout Programs and 2 Saved Workouts
- Wahoo Run Fit App Connectivity for Workout Data Compatibility (Apple Health Kit, Nike+, Strava, Garmin Connect, RunKeeper, Mapmyfitness, MyFitnessPal, Training Peaks and DailyMile)
- USB Port for Workout Summary Exports
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
|Accessories||True Soft Sytem™; Safety Clip; 2 x Water Bottle Holder; Accessory Tray;|
|Belt Type||Lubricant Infused Orthopedic|
|Console||8.5" Color Matrix LCD|
|Contact Heart Rate||Yes; Polar® Compatible|
|Cord Length||8' / 2.4 m|
|Footprint||79”L x 31.5”W x 55.9”H (200 cm x 80 cm x 142 cm)|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Handrails||Extended Protective Foam Flared Handrails|
|Hrc Cruise Control||Yes|
|Incline Range||0% to 15%|
|Machine Weight||308 lb|
|Max User Weight||350 lb|
|Motor||3 HP DC|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Quick Access Control||Quick Speed & Quick Incline Keys|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Running Surface||60"L x 21"W (152 cm x 53 cm)|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 mph - 0.8 to 19.3 km/h|
|Step-Over Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
All TRUE® Fitness products are distributed by TRUE and are warranted to the original registered Product purchaser and the parts of the TRUE product (the “Product”) listed below, under normal use and service, shall be free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials only for the period of time beginning from the original date of purchase set forth below.
Please note that the equipment you are purchasing is intended for home use only. If this equipment is placed in a commercial setting it will void the warranty.
NOTE: Warranty valid for USA and Canada only.