TRUE M30 Home Treadmill
Built for motivation, the TRUE M30 treadmill offers top-rated technology to those who want an exceptional machine at a very competitive price. Not only does the M30 feature the clean lines and attractive design that’s become the hallmark of TRUE, it also incorporates premier features like the proven HRC Cruise Control™ system—which lets users regulate their workout to maintain a target heart rate. What’s more, target specific muscle groups to tone with TRUE’s celebrated Glute Buster and Leg Shaper programming modules. Finally, with a space-saving footprint (just 74” x 29”) it fits easily into any area designated for fitness.
Key features of the TRUE M30 Home Treadmill:
Made to last and priced for value, the TRUE M30 doesn’t compromise on features. Leveraging its industry leadership in treadmill deck engineering, it features orthopedically correct cushioning with a softer surface in front and a firm surface at the back. And as with all TRUE treadmills, the M30 has a digital contact heart rate monitoring system to help you achieve all your cardio goals.
- LCD screen: Easy-to-read, making it simple to monitor progress.
- Drive motor: Three-horse power DC motor that plugs into a power source.
- Console: 7” single-window LCD.
- Quick Start workout: Takes you straight into a manual workout.
- Programs: Seven pre-set and two custom programs to help you meet your goals.
- Dual water bottle holders
- Oversized accessory tray and reading rack
TRUE’s M30 treadmills are ideal machines for home use. See how they let you:
- Motivate you to meet your goals with a comfortable ride and exciting pre-loaded programming
- Challenge your cardio workout with weight, time and speed settings
- Target specific areas using Glute Buster and Leg Shaper
- Customize workouts to meet your specific goals
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Accessories||Reading Rack, Dual Water Bottle Holders, Oversized Accessory Tray|
|Console||7" Single Window LCD|
|Contact Heart Rate||Yes|
|Footprint||74"L x 29"W|
|Footprint Live Area||74"L x 29"W|
|Frame||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Handrails||Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails|
|Hrc Cruise Control||Yes|
|Hrc Workout||Yes - 2|
|Incline Range||0 to 15%|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs|
|Motor||TRUE 3hp DC|
|Programs||7 Preset, 2 Custom|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Running Surface||58"L x 20"W|
|Speed Range||0.5 - 12 mph|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime, Motor - 5 years, Parts - 5 years, Labor - 1 Year, Touch Screen Console - 3 Years, Headphone jack, connector for iPod, and USB Port - 90 days parts, no labor|