TRUE ES900 Home Recumbent Bike
RATING: Write a review
SKU: TRU-ESR900/BASEThe TRUE ES900 recumbent bike has been brilliantly engineered for comfort, safety and efficiency. It is one of the smallest walk-through bikes in the industry, maximizing space so that anybody can have one in their home, however small. Suitable for all users, irrespective of fitness level, this bike has an ergonomically enhanced reclining seat that provides an incredibly comfortable ride. Because it is self-generating, there is no need to position this bike close to a power outlet, and it’s environmentally friendly.
The TRUE ES900 recumbent bike has been brilliantly engineered for comfort, safety and efficiency. It is one of the smallest walk-through bikes in the industry, maximizing space so that anybody can have one in their home, however small. Suitable for all users, irrespective of fitness level, this bike has an ergonomically enhanced reclining seat that provides an incredibly comfortable ride. Because it is self-generating, there is no need to position this bike close to a power outlet, and it’s environmentally friendly.
Key Features of the TRUE ES900 Home Recumbent Bike:
An exclusive feature of the ES900 is TRUE’s 21 Speed Bike Simulation mode, available with the dual window custom LCD console. It also has innovative and intuitive thumb controls that make it easier to use what’s on offer. Decide which console you want, because there are differences between the two that can be used with this machine.
- 21 Speed: Brings the road bike experience into your home using TRUE’s 21 Speed Bike Simulation mode.
- Lumbar Support: The new Fatigue Resistant Elastic Mesh Seat is made of the same material used in commercial office chairs and is custom engineered for optimal comfort, enhanced lumbar support and long usage.
- HRC Cruise Control:™ Allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- IPod connectivity: Available with the advanced console option for an integrated connector for your iPod that allows charging as well as volume and song changes on display.
- Self-generating Power: Go green and go cordless with a self-generating exercise bike.
- Thumb Controls: Convenient thumb control switches are located on the Contact Heart Rate handlebars and allow you to easily adjust your workout intensity at the touch of a button.
- Polar® wireless system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Drive system: Heavy-duty 3-piece forged steel crank system; plug-in power source; Eddy current brake.
- Frame: Robotically welded heavy-duty tubular steel frame.
- Seats: New fatigue-resistant elastic mesh seat with conforming lumbar support, custom-engineered for optimal comfort and long usage; reclining back; 25 positions to accommodate people of all heights, and two personalized seat bottom positions.
- Dual window custom LCD console: Premier option with tactile/responsive dome switches; basic compatibility for iPod plus integrated connector for your iPod that allows charging as well as volume and son changes on display; headphone jack and USB port; thumb switches; data readouts for elapsed time, time remaining, distance, RPM, heart rate, work level, target heart rate, watts, METs, and calories; sleep mode and 15-second pause feature.
- Dual window LED console: Membrane keys; thumb switches; data readouts for time, distance, RPM, heart rate, work level, watts, METs, and calories; sleep mode and 15-second pause feature.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring; Polar® equipped wireless heart rate monitoring; heart rate monitoring chest strap; 4 time-based, interval, ultra, and ultra interval HRC (Heart Rate Control)® workouts. For the LCD console, and 1 target HRC for the LED; HRC Cruise Control™.
- Programming: 16 pre-set workout resistance levels for both consols; 7pre-set and 3 custom programs, as well as 77 manual workout resistance levels, a manual 10-watt and manual bike stimulation mode for a 21-speed road bike for the LCD console; and 6 pre-set, as well as 41 manual workout resistance levels come with the LED.
- Other features: New accessory/reading rack with a rubber-lined interior and tablet guards to ensure tablets and other devices are safe and secure; 2 accessory trays and 1 water bottle holder; walk-through design for safety.
- Weight and size: 58”L x 26”W x 46”H footprint; machine weight 163 lbs (74 kg); maximum user weight 350 lbs (159 kg); 40-450 watts workload range; transport wheels.
- Warranty: With an LCD console – lifetime for frame, 10 years for parts, 1 year for labor, 6 months for headphone, jack, iPod connector, USB port (parts only). With an LED console – lifetime for frame, 10 years for parts, 1 year for labor.
TRUE ES900 recumbent bikes are ideal exercise machines for home use. They will enable you to
- Do simulated on-road cycling exercise in the comfort of your own home
- Get fit cycling whether you want to compete or just be healthy
- Do heart rate controlled bike workouts that work for you
- Lose weight cycling without having to ensure the hazards of the open road or track
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Console||LCD: Dual Window Custom LCD LED: Dual Window LED|
|Contact Heart Rate||Yes|
|Entertainment Capability||LCD: Integrated connector for your iPod allows charging as well as volume and song changes on display; Headphone Jack LED: N/A|
|Footprint||58"L x 26"W x 46"H|
|Footprint Live Area||58"L x 26"W x 46"H|
|Frame||25 positions to accommodate users of various heights , New Fatigue Resistant Elastic Mesh Seat with Conforming Lumbar Support; Custom Engineered for Optimal Comfort and Long Usage|
|Hrc Workout||LCD: 4 - Time Based, Interval, Ultra, Ultra Interval LED: 1 Target Heart Rate|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Programs||LCD: 7 Preset; 3 Custom LED: 6 Preset|
|Resistance||LCD: 77 LED: 41 Levels|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 10 Years, Labor - 1 Year LCD: Headphone jack, connector for iPod and USB port - 6 Months *Warranty is for home use only|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes - Polar® Equipped|