TRUE ES700 Home Recumbent Bike
RATING: Write a review
The TRUE ES700 recumbent bike is one of the smallest exercise bike designs, and is ideal for use in limited home spaces. It has a minimal footprint of just 58” x 26” and is 46” high. There are two console options: the easy-to-read dual window LED, and more advanced dual window LCD console that is iPod compatible. Convenient thumb controls are located on the contact heart rate handlebars, adding to user-friendly control. The walk-through design of this exercise bike accommodates users of all fitness levels.
The TRUE ES700 recumbent bike is one of the smallest exercise bike designs, and is ideal for use in limited home spaces. It has a minimal footprint of just 58” x 26” and is 46” high. There are two console options the easy-to-read dual window LED, and more advanced dual window LCD console that is iPod compatible. Convenient thumb controls are located on the contact heart rate handlebars, adding to user-friendly control. The walk-through design of this exercise bike accommodates users of all fitness levels.
Key features of the TRUE ES700 Home Recumbent Bike:
TRUE ES700 recumbent exercise bikes are built from top-quality, commercial grade materials, offering a smooth but sturdy cycling experience. Seats have a wrap-around adjustment handle that allows you to change the position of the ergonomically designed seat, which is also finished in a new material. Instead of the traditional mesh seat you’d expect to find on an exercise bike, this one is covered in a new “fatigue resistant” elastic-type mesh that provides lumbar support and is ultra-comfortable.
- Lumbar Support: The new Fatigue Resistant Elastic Mesh Seat is made of the same material used in commercial office chairs and is custom engineered for optimal comfort, enhanced lumbar support and long usage.
- HRC Cruise Control:™ Allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- IPod connectivity: Available with the advanced console option for an integrated connector for your iPod that allows charging as well as volume and song changes on display.
- Thumb Controls: Convenient thumb control switches are located on the Contact Heart Rate handlebars and allow you to easily adjust your workout intensity at the touch of a button.
- Polar® wireless system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Drive system: Heavy-duty 3-piece forged steel crank system; plug-in power source; Eddy current brake.
- Frame: Robotically welded heavy-duty tubular steel frame.
- Seats: New fatigue-resistant elastic mesh seat with conforming lumbar support, custom-engineered for optimal comfort and long usage; reclining back; 25 positions to accommodate people of all heights, and two personalized seat bottom positions.
- Dual window custom LCD console: Premier option with tactile/responsive dome switches; basic compatibility for iPod plus integrated connector for your iPod that allows charging as well as volume and son changes on display; headphone jack and USB port; thumb switches; data readouts for elapsed time, time remaining, distance, RPM, heart rate, work level, target heart rate, watts, METs, and calories; sleep mode and 15-second pause feature.
- Dual window LED console: Membrane keys; thumb switches; data readouts for time, distance, RPM, heart rate, work level, watts, METs, and calories; sleep mode and 15-second pause feature.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring; Polar® equipped wireless heart rate monitoring; heart rate monitoring chest strap; 4 time-based, interval, ultra, and ultra interval HRC (Heart Rate Control)® workouts. For the LCD console, and 1 target HRC for the LED; HRC Cruise Control™.
- Programming: 7pre-set and 3 custom programs for the LCD console, and 6 pre-set for the LED; 16 pre-set workout resistance levels; 25 manual workout resistance levels.
- Other features: New accessory/reading rack with a rubber-lined interior and tablet guards to ensure tablets and other devices are safe and secure; 2 accessory trays and 1 water bottle holder; walk-through design for safety.
- Weight and size: 58”L x 26”W x 46”H footprint; machine weight 161 lbs (73 kg); maximum user weight 350 lbs (159 kg); 40-450 watts workload range; transport wheels.
- Warranty: With an LCD console – lifetime for frame, 10 years for parts, 1 year for labor, 6 months for headphone, jack, iPod connector, USB port (parts only). With an LED console – lifetime for frame, 10 years for parts, 1 year for labor.
Optional accessories include
- XXX xxx (only include if there are any) NONE FOR THIS ONE
TRUE ES700 recumbent bikes are ideal machines for home use, especially where space is an issue. They will enable you to
- Cycle comfortably using pre-set programs
- Work your legs at home while taking up very little space
- Achieve cardio fitness in the privacy of your own home
- Achieve effective resistance or interval training
- Get fit and healthy, and maintain your optimum weight
|Console||LCD: Tactile/Responsive Dome Switches,LED: Membrane|
|Contact Heart Rate||Yes|
|Entertainment Capability||LCD: Integrated connector for your iPod allows charging as well as volume and song changes on display; Headphone Jack|
|Footprint||58"L x 26"W x 46"H|
|Footprint Live Area||58"L x 26"W x 46"H|
|Frame||25 postions to accommodate users of various heights|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs|
|Programs||LCD: 7 Preset, 3 Custom LED: 6 Preset|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 10 Years, Labor - 1 Year LCD: Headphone jack, connector for iPod and USB - 6 Months.*Warranty is for home use only|