Stages SC3 Indoor Cycle
RATING: Write a review
The Stages SC3 is an indoor bike for elite riders. The SC3 takes the guesswork out of training – it’s the only studio bike that comes standard with a Stages Power meter and EcoSCRN display. TheSC3 seamlessly and wirelessly connects to your technology via Bluetooth® and ANT+™. Outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
- STAGES SPRINTSHIFT™ Riders control resistance in two ways for a truly custom experience.
- STAGES CARBONGLYDE™ The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel.
- EcoSCRN™ Our state-of-the-art console – no battery changes required (SC3).
- STAGES FITLOC™ Simple height adjustments for a quick, comfortable & secure ride.
- STAGESFIT™ Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set your riders up for their next best performance.
- Frame Finish & Color – Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware - Stainless steel
- Gear Ratio - 5:1
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor - 158mm
- Handlebars - Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage
- Power Measurement - Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with self-generating power source
- Optional Accessories: Aerobar, dumbbell holder, media shelf, Stages Cycling University instructor trainings
- *Advertised warranties only good for US. Outside of the US, please contact your sales representative for exact warranty terms.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Belt Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Console||Stages Power Standard Console (optional)|
|Drive System||CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™|
|Footprint||24.5” W x 43.5” L|
|Footprint Live Area||24.5” W x 43.5” L|
|Frame||6061 T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld|
|Machine Weight||100 lbs|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs|
|Optional Accessories||Aerobar, Dumbbell holder, Media Shelf, Stages Cycling University, Instructor Trainings|
|Product Manual||Stages SC3 Indoor Cycle Product Manual|
|Rider Fit Range||4’10” (147cm) to 6’10”(208cm)|
|Warranty||Frame and Weldments: 15 years
Wear Items: 6 months
Labor & Electronics: 1 year
CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt : 10 years
Mechanical System: 3 years