Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle
The Stages Cycling SC2 Indoor Bike features a natural road feel, solid construction and ergonomic design. This bike brings you a custom riding experience that feels like the great outdoors. The Stages SC2 has all of the same world-class features as the SC3 model, minus the EcoSCRN Console and Stages Power Meter. The SC2 can be upgraded with the optional Stages Power Meter and standard battery-powered Stages Console.
- STAGES SPRINTSHIFT™ Riders control resistance in two ways for a truly custom experience.
- STAGES CARBONGLYDE™ The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel.
- EcoSCRN™ Our state-of-the-art console – no battery changes required (SC3).
- STAGES FITLOC™ Simple height adjustments for a quick, comfortable & secure ride.
- STAGESFIT™ Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set your riders up for their next best performance.
- Frame Finish & Color – Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware - Stainless steel
- Gear Ratio - 5:1
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop
- Handlebars - Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast ironperimeter weighted
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage
- Power Measurement - Optional, not included; compatible with Stages
- Power meter and Stages Power standard battery powered console
- Optional Accessories: Aerobar, dumbbell holder, media shelf, Stages Power meter, Stages Power standard console, Stages Cycling University instructor trainings
- *Advertised warranties only good for US. Outside of the US, please contact your sales representative for exact warranty terms.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Belt Type||Fiber Belt|
|Console||Stages Power Standard Console (optional)|
|Drive System||CarbonGlyde™ Featuring Gates® CarbonDrive™Carbon|
|Footprint||24.5” W x 43.5” L|
|Footprint Live Area||24.5” W x 43.5” L|
|Frame||6061 T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld|
|Machine Weight||100 lbs|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs|
|Optional Accessories||Aerobar, Dumbbell Holder, Media Shelf, Stages Power Meter, Stages, Power Standard Console, Stages Cycling University Instructor Trainings|
|Rider Fit Range||4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm)|
|Warranty||Frame - 15 yrs CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 yrs Mechanical System - 3 yrs Labor & Electronics - 1 yr Wear Items - 6 mos|