Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle
RATING: Write a review
The Stages SC2 meets the demand of the world's most popular rhythm style indoor cycling classes with Stages Rhythm Handlebars, Stages Sprint Shift and no fuss FitLoc height adjustments.
Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle Overview
Designed for the world's most popular rhythm classes, the new SC2 is the bike for the studio that wants to take advantage of the smoothest ride and make their awesome instructors shine.
- NEW Stages RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably
- Next-generation Stages SprintShift allows a big resistance change with a single touch
- No-fuss FitLoc height adjustment system gets your riders safely fit and on the bikes quickly and easily
- CarbonGlyde drive system, featuring the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, provides Stages' signature smooth ride
Stages SC2 Indoor Cycle Features
The Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt is backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty. Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience.
None of the lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive are required.
Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial. The unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustment.
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal FitLoc™-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RhythmBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems.
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Adjustment Ranges||StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.|
|Belt Type||Carbon Fiber Belt|
|Console||Stages Console (optional)|
|Drive System||CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt.|
|Ergonomic Handlebars||Comfort coated aluminum Stages RhythmBar.|
|Footprint||24.5” W x 43.5” L|
|Footprint Live Area||24.5” W x 43.5” L|
|Frame||6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld. Frame Finish & Color - Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue.|
|Machine Weight||100 lbs|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs (158 kg).|
|Resistance||Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.|
|Rider Fit Range||4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).|
|Warranty||3 years mechanical parts, one year labor|