Precor TRM 445 Precision™ Series
RATING: Write a review
Not available in all areas. Available only for residential use.
Precor’s TRM 445 Precision™ Series is our top-of-the-line treadmill with a full set of features and commercial grade construction. This treadmill has everything you need for fitness center training at home with the design and features preferred by fitness center experts and owners. Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, our Ground Effects™ Impact Control shock absorption provides the perfect amount of cushioning. Integrated Footplant Technology™ offers special stride support. 23 preset workouts and detailed user profiles allow you to create personal preferences to get workout suggestions based on your goals or quickly retrieve recent and saved favorite workouts. This technology lets you set your preferred default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations available. The 445 delivers a personalized workout experience that’s efficient, effective and enjoyable.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, Ground Effects™ Impact Control provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. At the same time, the rear of the deck is more rigid to give you a stable surface for an easy push off and safe running for all types of exercisers.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™: Exclusive to Precor® and used on all of our commercial models, Integrated Footplant Technology™ reduces stress on your knees, ankles and hips by instantaneously adjusting the belt speed to match the slowing and accelerating natural movement of your foot as you run or walk.
- Preset Workouts and Customizable Display: Personalize your workout with 23 preset workouts and 16 that you create. Customize the Touch display to show the data that is most important to you.
- Run or Walk Downhill: Treadmill deck adjusts to -2% to simulate real world downhill conditioning and ultimate terrain variety.
- Preva® Integration: Your workout data can be uploaded to the Preva® mobile app to eaisly track your goals and progress.
- Lever Style Motion Controls: Just like similar models in health clubs, lever style controls for deck elevation and speed are responsive, intuitive and easy to use while on the treadmill.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Maximize your workout results with touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring. Works with any Polar compatible wireless heart rate transmitter (included with purchase).
- SmartRate™ Target Heart Zone: SmartRate™ helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficiant cardio and weight loss workout.
- 7" 16:9 Color LCD graphic display with Backlit Capacitive Touch Buttons
- User IDs: 4
- Expansive Storeage Compartments:
- Reading Rack, SmartGrip™ Mobile Phone and Tablet Holder
- USB Port and Device Charging
- Headphone Jack
- Music Volume and Play Controls for Apple Devices
- Software Upgrade Capable
- Handrails: Full length SofTouch
- No Maintenance Treadmill Belt
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.5mph
- Decline/Incline Range: -2% to 15%
- Running Surface: 56L x 22W inches
- Motor Size: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty
|Accessories||Reading Rack, SmartGrip Mobile Phone and Tablet Holder, Oversized Water Bottle and Accessory Pockets, Heart Rate Transmitter|
|Belt Type||Multi-Ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface|
|Console||7-inch 16:9 color display with backlit capacitive touch buttons. Acrylic LCD faceplate.|
|Contact Heart Rate||Yes|
|Custom Workouts||yes, users have the ability to create and store 16 custom workouts|
|Electronic Stride Adjustment||Integrated Footplant Technology™|
|Entertainment Capability||Full Audio Control (play/pause, track forward/backward, volume up/down/mute) and charging for Apple products. Charging for Android . Reading rack and mobile phone/tablet holder .|
|Footprint||79"L x 34"W inches|
|Footprint Live Area||79"L x 34"W inches|
|Frame||Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.|
|Handrails||Premium Full Length: SofTouch™|
|Incline Range||-2% - 15%|
|Low Step Up Height||7.5 inches / 19 cm|
|Motor||3.0 HP continuous duty|
|Personal Cooling System||No|
|Power Source||120V, 60 Hz; Dedicated 15A circuit|
|Programs||23 + 16 user created|
|Quick Speed Keys||Yes|
|Running Surface||22"W x 56"L|
|Safety||Safety Clip and magnetic stop key|
|Speed Range||05 mph - 12 mph|
|Step Up Height||7.5"|
|Stride||Integrated Footplant Technology™|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Product Number||TRM 445|
Frame and Weldments: Lifetime
Parts and Wear Items: 10 years
Console: 3 years
Labor: 1 year
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||yes|
|Console Type||7-inch 16:9 color display with backlit capacitive touch buttons. Acrylic LCD faceplate.|
|CrossRamp and Resistance Changes||Lever style Motion Controls|
|Personalized Suggested Workout||Yes, based on your goal focus|
|User IDs||User Profiles allow you to create personal preferences to get workout suggestions based on your goals or quickly retrieve recent and saved favorite workouts. Also lets you set your preferred default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories|
|Number of User IDs||4|
|Custom Workouts per User ID||4|
|Options Key||Yes, change options DURING your workout including duration, target heart rate, graphing, SmartRate® and even change your workout to help you get a more effective workout.|
|Pace Feature||Yes, allows you to save your distance workout (1 Mile, 5K or 10K) and automatically adjusts pace and incline the next time you run it.|
|Units Selection||Metric or U.S. Standard|
|Preset Workouts||Be Fit: Intervals 1-1, 2-1, 4-1; Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Cardio Lose Weight: 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Fat Burn Push Performance: Intervals 1-4, 1-2; Heart Rate Zone Get Toned: Glute Toner, Glute Toner P|
|Number of Preset Workouts||23|
|Workout Feedback Metrics||Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Segment Time, Finish Time Total Distance, Elevation Gain, Distance Remaining Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed Calories, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, METs, Watts Current HR, Current Zone, Average HR, Max HR, Target HR, Time in|
|Number of Metrics Available During Workout||27|
|Workout Summary Metrics||Time Elapsed Total Distance, Total Elevation Gain Average Pace, Average Speed Total Calories, Average Calories/Minute, Average Calories/Hour Average HR, Maximum HR, Time in Zone VO2 Max|
|Number of Workout Summary Metrics||12|
|Workout Tracking||Yes, gives each User ID weekly workout statistics and can automatically upload every workout to Preva®.|
|Preva® Workout Tracking||Yes|
|iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility||Full audio control (play/pause, track forward/backward, volume up/down/mute) and charging|
|Tablet holder||Yes with SmartGrip™ holder|
|Software Upgrade Capable||Yes, through USB port|
|Equipment Settings||Units, Date, Time, Model, Default workout duration|
|Chest Strap Transmitter||Works with any Polar compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter|
|Chest Strap Transmitter Included||Yes|
|Frame and Weldments Warranty||Lifetime|
|Parts and Wear Items Warranty||10 years|
|labor Warranty||1 year|
|Diagnostics||Error Log: software release part number, software version, hardware version, LPCA version number, total equipment usage, odometer|