Precor EFX® 835 Experience™ Series Moving handlebars w/adjustable CrossRamp®
SKU: PR-EFX835/BThe EFX® 835 elliptical combines unique adjustable Converging CrossRamp® technology and upper body handlebar movement for a natural converging stride. This allows your footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology on the EFX® 835 offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. The 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display.
The EFX® 835 elliptical combines unique adjustable Converging CrossRamp® technology and upper body handlebar movement for a natural converging stride. This allows your footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology on the EFX® 835 offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. The 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display. Designed for easy cleaning and maintenance, the EFX® 835 creates a perfect elliptical and delivers a total body workout. This machine is ideal for all ages and fitness levels.
- Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp® Technology Automatic
- Converging Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Ramp Angle 10-35°
- Biomechanics Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with over-sized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
- Long lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints.
- Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals.Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than 2 minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension.
- Transport Wheels:Yes
- Residential Warranty: Frame - Lifetime, Parts - 7 years, Console - 5 years, Labor - 1 year
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Accessories||Water Bottle Holder|
|Belt Type||Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor.|
|Chest Strap Transmitter||Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter|
|Chest Strap Transmitter Included||No|
|Console Type||Streamlined / Advanced LED Display|
|Electronic Stride Adjustment||Integrated Footplant Technology|
|Footprint||83"L x 35"W inches|
|Footprint Live Area||83"L x 35"W inches|
|Frame||New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.|
|Hrc Workout||Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC|
|Incline Range||-3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments|
|Motor||IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.|
|Power Source||Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle, Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle|
|Preset Workouts||Manual (2) Interval Cross Country (2) Gluteal Custom Hill Climb Fitness Test (3) Cross Training Navy Fitness Test Basic HRC Weight Loss|
|Safety||Safety clip and lanyard|
|Speed Range||.5 - 16 mph|
|Step Up Height||8 inches / 20 cm|
|Stride||Integrated Footplant Technology|