MERRITHEW™ Jumpboard 24inch (V2 Max™/Rehab V2 Max™)
RATING: Write a review
This 24" Jumpboard is a multi-purpose Reformer accessory. It is often used for plyometric exercises as its hard surface is similar to the floor, but it can also be used for footwork and aerobic training. The wide platform and firmly padded jumping surface offers ideal foot placement, while the durable design can safely withstand high-intensity use. This Jumpboard is compatible with Professional/V2 Max, V2 Max Plus, Rehab and Rack and Roll model Reformers.
- Multi-purpose Reformer accessory perfect for plyometric, aerobic, and footwork exercises
- Wide platform and firmly padded surface for sound foot placement
- Made with dense EVA foam padding and a tubular steel frame
- Jumpboard dimensions: 22.5"W x 20"H
- Jumpboard weight: 23 lbs
- Width of posts for Reformer: 24"
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Polar Compatible||Professional/V2 Max, V2 Max Plus, Rehab, Rack & Roll|
|Materials||Dense EVA Foam Padding|