MERRITHEW™ Cadillac/Trapeze Table
SKU: MER-CADTRAPTBLThe Cadillac/Trapeze Table offers a wide range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes, making it an essential tool for every Pilates facility.
The Cadillac/Trapeze Table offers a wide range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes, making it an essential tool for every Pilates facility. This ultra-sturdy, versatile unit will add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire while challenging different planes of motion. The comfortable bed is constructed of dense EVA foam and durable vinyl upholstery, and its height can accommodate exercises while sitting, standing, or lying down. The Cadillac/Trapeze Table comes complete with all springs and straps.
- Sturdy construction supports basic movements to advanced acrobatic maneuvers
- Two sliding bars with multiple spring attachment sites allow for a widely variable spring resistance
- Multiple spring lengths, tensions and attachment sites offer functional exercises for all levels of ability. (Springs are color coded for easy recognition.)
- Equipped with 2 light arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, push-thru bar with 4 springs (2 with protective covering and locking spring clips)
- Maple roll-down bar with 2 springs, vertically and horizontally sliding bars with spring attachments, trapeze bar plus 2 springs with protective covering and trapeze strap, support strap, 1 pair fuzzy hanging straps, safety chain with dual spring clip adjustments
- Dimensions: 89"L x 36"W x 83"H
- Bed dimensions: 28"W x 25.5"H
- Weight: 215 lbs
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Maple Roll-Down Bar||yes|
|Materials||Vinyl upholstry and dense EVA foam|
|Variable Spring Resistance||yes|