Lifeline Ankle and Wrist Attachment
RATING: Write a review
The Lifeline Ankle and Wrist Attachment allows to you isolate and target muscles in the hip, rotator cuff, glutes and other hard-to-train areas of the body.
Lifeline Ankle and Wrist Attachment Overview
Attach to resistance cables to isolate and target muscles in the hip, rotator cuff, glutes and other hard-to-train areas of the body. Flexible to allow for lateral, forward and backward movements and to change the angle of resistance, this secure and comfortable strap maximizes muscle tension—and thereby growth—by creating continual resistance throughout entire exercise.
- Secure, padded straps for comfort and safety
- Innovative, patented cable pocket design allows for easy resistance changes
- Designed to fit ankle or wrist for exercise versatility
- Build muscle and aerobic capacity simultaneously
- Constant load shifting works stabilizer muscles
- Great alternative to limiting gym machines
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Brand||Life Line USA|
|Warranty||60 day limited|