Landice L8 Treadmill
RATING: Write a review
SKU: LAN-TB/880Offering the biggest running surface in the industry, the Landice L8 Treadmill is designed for serious runners who need plenty of space to spread out.
Offering the biggest running surface in the industry, the Landice L8 Treadmill is designed for serious runners who need plenty of room to spread out. The 63"x22" running surface provides added space to simulate a true outdoor training experience. . The high-tech entertainment center is second to none, featuring a reading/accessory rack, iPhone, iPod or MP3 connectivity with Landice PodGrip, a personal fan, high-powered speakers, and a water bottle holder for your convenience. The VFX Shock Absorption System reduces the risk of injury while providing optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability. Five-times softer than grass, runners will benefit from significant impact reduction.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor.
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor.
- Rust-free aluminum frame.
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps.
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers.
- Four-ply treadbelt.
- 1-inch thick reversible deck.
- 30-amp motor control electronics.
- 35" x 83" footprint.
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A.
- Choice of four control panels.
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range.
- 15% grade electric elevation.
- 22" x 63" running area.
- Integrated reading / accessory rack.
- iPod pocket with Landice PodGrip™.
- iPod, iPhone, iPad or MP3 connectivity.
- 100 decibel stereo speaker system.
- Safety Lanyard.
- Orthopedic Shock Absorption System
- Maximum user weight: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 83" x 35" x 61" .
|Accessories||Bottle holder, stereo speakers, reading/accessory rack|
|Belt Type||Four-ply treadbelt|
|Footprint||35" W x 83" L|
|Footprint Live Area||22"W x 63"L|
|Frame||Rust-free aluminum frame|
|Incline Range||0% to 15%|
|Max User Weight||500 lbs|
|Motor||4 HP continuous duty drive motor|
|Personal Cooling System||Yes|
|Power Source||110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 mph|