HOIST ROC-IT RS-1101 Seated Dip
RATING: Write a review
The Hoist ROC-IT RS 1101 Seated Dip allows for functional movement of the triceps muscle. The adjustable exercise handles provide proper positioning and reduce excessive shoulder stress and instability. This machine starts the body in a slight forward lean, then rocks rearward to a stable exercise position. It naturally mimics the exercise motion of a bar dip, and includes ratcheting seat adjustment. The Hoist ROC_IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Key Features of the HOIST ROC-IT RS-1101 Seated Dip
- Unique design allows for functional movement of the triceps muscle
- Adjustable exercise handles provide proper positioning and reduce excessive shoulder stress and instability
- Naturally mimics the exercise motion of a bar dip
- Includes ratcheting seat adjustment
- Dimensions: W – 49.75” L – 60” H – 54.75”
- Machine weight: 616 lbs.
|Contact Heart Rate||No|
|Hrc Cruise Control||No|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|