HOIST HF-5170 7 Position F.I.D Olympic Bench
RATING: Write a review
HOIST HF-5170 7 Position F.I.D Olympic Bench Key Features
The 5170 7-Position FID Olympic Bench from Hoist Fitness was supremely built with superb materials and a sturdy design. This space-saving bench is versatile, durable, and non-collapsible. Both the racks and rack-out tiers feature polyurethane covers that protect the bar and machine and drastically reduce noise. The modern, upgraded frame boasts oval tubing and the non-metallic foot covers help protect your floor. The 7 different angle adjustment positions range from -10 degrees to 75 degrees to accommodate a variety of flat, incline and decline bench or shoulder exercises.
- Sturdy, stationary frame design
- Upgraded racks with polyurethane covers to eliminate noise and protect the bar and machine
- Upgraded rack-out tiers with polyurethane covers to eliminate noise and protect the bar and machine
- Upgraded modern frame with oval tubing
- Non-metallic foot covers to protect flooring
- 7 adjustable angle positions from -10º to 75º to accommodate flat, incline and decline bench or shoulder exercises
|Dimensions||80.25"L x 50.75"W x 70"H|
|Frame||Upgraded modern frame with oval tubing|
|Max User Weight||600 lbs|
|Product Weight||147 lbs|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
Applies to defects from manufacturer only.
Our Residential warranty applies to equipment used in a home setting and where the equipment will be used by home occupants only.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
Our Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would be used by no more than 50 people per day. Examples of Light Commercial facilities include hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire stations, police stations, etc., that meet the criteria stated above.
|Rack-Out Tiers||Polyurethane covers to reduce noise and protect bar and machine|