Hoist CF 3962 Fitness Tree
RATING: Write a review
The Hoist CF-3962 Fitness Tree features upper hand grips for neutral and wide pull-up exercises. The integrated rock climbing holds bring an exciting exercise variation, and the angled arm rests offer stable positioning for vertical knee raise exercises. The dip handles are angled in order to accommodate a wide range of users.
Key Features of the Hoist CF 3962 Fitness Tree
- 3 ¾ “ and 3" round tubing provide a primary framework of unsurpassed strength and durability
- 2" x 4" tubing provide a primary framework of unsurpassed strength and durability
- Integrated scuff guards are strategically placed to protect the frame’s finish
- Removable non-skid rubber foot pads to protect flooring
- Upper hand grips for neutral and wide pull-up exercises
- Integrated rock climbing holds
- Angled arm rests offer stable positioning for vertical knee raises
- Angled dip handles accommodate a wide range of users
- Dimensions: W – 48.25” L – 54.25” H – 101.5”
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Machine weight: 216 lbs.
|Contact Heart Rate||No|
|Footprint||54.25"L (138 cm) x 48.25"W (123 cm) x 101.50"H (258 cm)|
|Hrc Cruise Control||No|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|