FreeCross Premium Elliptical Bike
RATING: - 8 Reviews
FreeCross is an outdoor elliptical bike, that brings the most popular gym machine of the world into the fresh air. With FreeCross a cutting-edge technology was transformed into a high-quality and award-winning product, that distinguishes itself by its excellent processing and many advantages compared to other gym- & transportation possibilities. Equipped with a shiftless NuVinci N360 gearbox & its special all-terrain ultra light weight AB7020 aluminium frame - hand-built in Germany - the FreeCross adapts effortlessly to any terrain. The patented steering-damper-technology allows active „street-carving“ whereas its hydraulic disc brakes (TEKTRO) anterior & the Shimano braking system posterior guarantee the necessary safety on the streets - examined by Velotech and awarded with the German GS tested safety mark.
When working out with FreeCross you burn up to 1000 kcal/h - with physiological use of all body muscles: Arms, shoulders, chest, abdomen, dorsum, legs & buttocks. Due to elliptical movement in upright posture you protect your joints and encourage an axial stress of the spine. With the help of different spectra of intensity you encourage directly the cardiovascular system and help your body to long lasting fitness & health.
Combine your love of one of the world’s most popular gym machines with the benefits of fresh air and outdoor living with the FreeCross premium elliptical bike. This award-winning, high-quality exercise machine uses cutting-edge technology to bring you a workout unlike anything you’ve ever known. Burn up to 1000 kcal/hour by working your cardiovascular system and physiologically engaging all your major muscle groups: arms, shoulders, chest, abdomen, dorsum, legs, and buttocks.
Key features of the FreeCross Premium Elliptical Bike:
The unique design of this combination elliptical and bike easily distinguishes itself from other gym and transportation possibilities. Comes equipped with a shiftless NuVInci N360 gearbox and an ultra-light all-terrain aluminum frame for a smoother and more enjoyable ride. Plus, you’ll stay protected due to the innovative elliptical movement that keeps you in an upright posture to protect your joints and encourage an axial stress of the spine.
- Classic European Engineering: this workout bike was manufactured in Germany for a sleek look and superior performance
- German GS Seal Certificate: fulfills the highest quality and safety specifications
- AB7020 Aluminum Frame: sturdy construction meets an ultra-light feel with this hand-welded frame that’s great for all road conditions
- NuVinci N360 Gearbox: this unique, continuously variable internal hub allows the elliptical bike to shift easily on hills and under pressure
- Patented Steering-Damper-Technology: for active "street carving" and comfortable, fluid turns
- Unique, Reliable Braking System: a workout machine that’s equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes in the front and Shimano roller brakes in the back for guaranteed safety while biking on the streets – a system that has been examined by Velotech and awarded with the German GS tested safety mark.
- Puncture-Resistant Tires: 20'' Schwalbe Big Apple Marathon Plus Tires that let you take your elliptical bike where you want to go
- Mano Gel-Grips: for comfortable hand placement
- Easy Adjustments: quickly and easily adjust to multiple heights to accommodate any size rider
- Integrated Bell: for that classic bicycle experience
- Back Mud Fender: so your back wheel stays clean and working properly even in off-road conditions
- Safety reflectors: stay safe and protected when exercising on busy streets at night
- Aerodynamic Design: because you don’t need anything slowing you down while you’re getting a whole body workout with this outdoor exercise machine
- Multiple Color Options: choose from black or white to match your workout style
- Included User Manual: comes with a detailed 70 page, printed equipment user manual covering usage and maintenance topics
- Warranty: 1 year
- Easy Transport and Storage: the frame folds flat to fit in smaller spaces
|Contact Heart Rate||No|
|Folded Height||29.5" / 75cm|
|Folded Length||63" / 160 cm|
|Folded Width||26.8" / 68 cm|
|Footprint||73"L x 25"W / 185 cm x 63 cm|
|Footprint Live Area||73"L x 25"W / 185 cm x 63 cm|
|Frame||High-quality aluminum EN-AW 7020 Frame|
|Personal Cooling System||No|
|Power Source||Self Powered|
|Quick Speed Keys||No|
|Warranty||Frame : 1 year
Labor: 1 year
|Water bottle/accessory holder||Optional|