First Degree Fitness E316 Evolution Commercial FluidRower
RATING: Write a review
First Degree Fitness E316 Evolution Commercial FluidRower First Degree Fitness’ E316 FluidRower is uniquely designed to give you the feel of on-water rowing. 16 resistance levels ensure you’ll never outgrow this champion indoor rowing machine. Our innovative Direct Drive design lets you experience the sight, sound and feel of the water churning through the tank. Patented twin tank with stainless steel flywheel / impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout your stroke. Dual seat rails provide enclosed roller surfaces for smooth and safe action. The E316 Fluid Rower features FDF’s patented Variable Fluid innovation for adjustable resistance to suit every rower and encourages progression as fitness levels and abilities improve. The E316 Fluid Rower has a small footprint with easy mobility and compact storage -- ideal for group classes, cardio areas and home gyms.
- Variable Fluid Resistance with 16 levels. Instantly adapts for progressive training, interval training or multiple user requirements.
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with stainless steel flywheel / impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Best emulation of actual rowing with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of being on the water.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port - displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories, watts, level, pacer and heart rate. The IPM gives you Quick Start, manual programs, interval training, 6 previous workout memory and a unique pacer system.
- USB connectivity to WebRanking, Fluid-Coach, WebRacing and more. Smooth action seat that shapes to the user, with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Exceptional comfort assured. Optional back support available.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Easily adjusted footplates with secure heel capture and angled surface under ball of feet to assist leg drive.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate via extended bungee length and precision (German INA) dual one-way bearings.
- Dual seat rails in anodized aluminium with low friction seat rollers, concealed for a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Rigid frame construction provides unmatched platform stability.
- Rubber cupped feet for adhesion to smooth floors and prevention of damage.
- Quality transport wheels for ease of movement. Stands for compact storage.
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs). Length:211cm (83.07”), width: 81cm(31.88”).
- International full commercial warranty: 10 years on frame, 3 years on tank & seals, 2 years monitor and wear items
|Manufacturer||First Degree Fitness|
|Display||Interactive Performance Monitor|
|Handlebar Design||Deluxe Ergonomic Handle|
|Max User Weight||330 lbs|
|Programs||Quick Start, Manual Programs, Interval Training|
|Resistance||Variable Fluid Resistance|
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||Frame - 10 years, Seat and Tank - 3 years, Monitor and Wear Items - 2 years|
|Rail||Dual seat rails in anodized aluminum|