Cybex Hydro Rower
RATING: Write a review
SKU: CYBEX-300HRThe Cybex Hydro Rower’s unique resistance system delivers a challenging full-body, low-impact workout that easily adapts to rowers at every level.
The Cybex Hydro Rower’s unique resistance system delivers a challenging full-body, low-impact workout that easily adapts to rowers at every level. Four resistance levels can be adjusted without having to add or siphon water – offering smooth and natural resistance with each stroke. The Hydro Rower has a sleek design, ergonomic handles, an attractive walnut brown wood finish and steel frame. Its compact footprint, front wheels and easy storage options make it a great addition to your home gym.
- Track Your Row: Console displays workout details including time, distance, strokes per minute, and 500-meter split time, as well as heart rate monitoring with optional receiver and chest strap.
- Adjustable: An adjustable footboard and foot straps make for a comfortable and safe rowing experience throughout your workout.
- Dimensions:L × W × H 84" x 20.5" x 22"(213 cm × 52 cm × 56 cm)
- Weight:71 lbs (32 kg) without water 108 lbs (49 kg) with water
- Max User Weight:330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Fluid technology with 4 levels
- Seat to Floor Distance 11.5"(29 cm)
- Readouts:Time, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time, calories/hour and watts.
- Heart rate monitoring available with optional receiver and chest strap package.
- Adjustments:Footboard with foot straps
- Transport Wheels :Yes
- Power Requirements: 2 × AA batteries
- Ergonomic Handle: Angled handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms. Wide grip to suit all users.
- Storage :Store vertically. Stand optional
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Max User Weight||330 lbs (150 kg)|
|Resistance||Fluid technology with 4 levels|