Cybex Bravo Lift
RATING: Write a review
Unlike other lift machines, which sometimes compromise users’ natural movements, the Bravo Lift lets you get into position before engaging the weight, thus leading to a more organic and effective feel to your workout. Adjustable handles automatically return to their starting position for uncompromising safety.
Key Features of the Cybex Bravo Lift:
Experience minimal resistance as you select a predetermined amount of cable to pull from get into squat position, and start lifting! While some machines unnaturally tilt users too far forward or backward, the Bravo Lift provides even loading so users stay in perfect position as they squat.
- Free Start Technology: select the amount of weight you can handle with minimal load before the weight engages for a much safer, more natural movement
- Adjustable Start Position: 30 inches of bilateral adjustment space give you more control over your workout experience
- Curl-Free Movements: a unique design lets you immediately get into position and thus maximize the amount you can squat, rather than requiring you to arm curl the weight before starting your routine
- iPhone/iPad App: download the associated mobile app to get access to a number of workouts just for Bravo machines
- Choose Your Design: 33 upholstery options, including two-toned designs, and 15 frame options lets you customize the machine’s look to match any health club or home gym
- Improve the quality of your home gym with a well-built, versatile machine
- Experience greater strength gains and enjoy greater bang for your buck
- Take advantage of more machine flexibility to continually challenge yourself
- Invest in a machine that offers both functionality and superior aesthetic quality
Cybex Bravo Machines are ideal for home use. Now you can:
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|