CalGym Weight Assisted Chin/Dip
SKU: TUFF-CG-7525Ergonomic angled chin & dip bar designed for maximum comfort.
Key Features of the CalGym Weight Assisted Chin/Dip:
- Ergonomic angled chin & dip bar designed for maximum comfort.
- Unique three positions pre-stretch device allows customization of knee pad start position.
- Durable & heavyweight 2 x 3” 11-gauge tubular steel mainframe,electrostatically powder coated.
- Full length protective steel shrouds helps prevent unintended weight stack contact.
- High density EMR foam pad pivots off 1” solid steel pivot shaft on internally encased 2” commercial grade roller bearings for smooth and durable operation.
- Non absorbing, tear resistant PVC rubber grips with aluminum end caps ensures extended wear life on chin and dip handles.
- Integrated rubber stabilizer feet increase stability and help prevent skid damage to floors and machine.
- USA made 2200 lb. test nylon coated 3/16” Military Spec cable.
- “Off the floor” frame design maximizes stability and eases cleaning around machine.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floors and machine.
- 4-1/2” fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.