• Deluxe contoured arm pad maximize user comfort and proper positioning.
• Neutral grip handle design enhances muscle isolation and minimizes joint strain.
• Adjustable leg hold down pads accommodate various size users.
• Biomechanically advanced cam design ensures correct resistance curve.
• Ratchet-style telescoping seat offers quick and easy positioning.
• 150 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Tricep Extension:
Extra thick, high density EMR urethane foam padding for maximum user comfort & support.
Neutral grip handles maximize muscle isolation while eliminating wrist strain.
Adjustable leg hold down provides solid brace positioning for various size users.
Bio-mechanically advanced cam design ensures proper resistance curve through full range of motion.
Ratchet style telescoping seat with additional back support pad adjusts for various size users.
7-gauge steel cam with welded emergency stop for strength and safety.
2” x 4” heavy-weight oval steel frame provides stability and modern styling.
USA made 2200lb test 3/16” nylon coated Military Spec cable.
Internal routing design minimizes user exposure to cable.
11-gauge steel pivot arm rotates on 1” solid steel shaft with 2” roller bearings.
Full length dual sided safety shields.
“Off the floor” frame design maximizes stability and eases cleaning around machine.
Space saving frame design.
Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floor and machine.
150 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.
||Visit Manufacturer's Website
||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.