CalGym Seated Row
RATING: Write a review
• Dual handle design allows unilateral and bilateral movement for maximum muscle conditioning.
• Ratchet-style telescoping chest support for quick and easy positioning.
• Oversized seat design accommodates various size users.
• Large non-skid foot plates.
• Self aligning ball bearing swivel pulley for smooth movement.
• 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Seated Row:
- Unique dual handle design allows bilateral & unilateral training for enhanced muscle conditioning.
- Convenient storage hooks keep handles within easy reach and off floor.
- Ratchet style telescoping chest support adjusts to accommodate various size users.
- Oversized seat design keeps user elevated off floor and provides ample support.
- Large non-skid footplates allow secure brace position.
- Self aligning ball bearing swivel pulleys track cable through various planes of motion.
- 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel main frame.
- USA made 2200 lb. test 3/16” aircraft style military spec cable.
- High density EMR urethane foam padding secured to 3/4” premium plywood backing.
- Durable naugahyde upholstery with protective finish resists bacteria,abrasions and stains.
- 3/4” solid steel guide rods with hard chrome finish.
- Dual sided full length safety shields with integrated exercise placard.
- “Off the floor” frame construction maximizes stability and eases cleaning around machine.
- Lanyard secured magnetic weight selector pin.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchase.