CalGym Pectoral Contractor
RATING: Write a review
• Biomechanically correct exercise design with rotating handle bar.
• Chrome plated adjustment cams allow multiple pre-stretch positioning.
• Ratchet-style telescoping seat offers quick and easy positioning.
• 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Pectoral Contractor:
- Bio-mechanically correct exercise design with rotating handles.
- 5 position chrome plated adjustable cams offer custom pre-stretch settings.
- Ratchet style telescoping seat pad fits various size users.
- Pectoral arms pivot on 1” solid steel shaft with 2” roller bearings.
- 2” x 4” heavy-weight oval steel frame provides stability and modern styling.
- Ergonomic 2” 11-guage round steel pectoral arms automatically adjust to user arm length.
- Durable PVC rubber grips with integrated safety stops secured with aluminum end caps.
- Protective steel covers on all pulley positions.
- USA made 2200lb test 3/16” nylon coated Military Spec cable.
- 4 -1/2” fiberglass re-enforced nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings for smooth movement.
- Extra thick high density EMR urethane foam padding bonded to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Double stitched premium naugahyde up holstery coated to resist bacteria and wear.
- Lanyard secured magnetic weight selector pin.
- “Off the floor” construction enhances stability and eases cleaning around machine.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floors and machine.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.