CalGym Leg Curl
• Ratchet-style telescoping back pad offers quick and easy positioning.
• Convenient multi-position thigh hold down pad ensures proper exercise form.
• Self aligning foot roll accommodates various size users.
• Biomechanically correct seat angle ensures maximum muscle isolation.
• 150 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Leg Curl:
- User friendly seated vertical position allows east access and egress from exercise position.
- Ratchet style telescoping back pad offers quick and easy positioning for various size users.
- Adjustable 7 position thigh hold down pad ensures correct exercise form.
- Self aligning foot roll automatically accommodates a variety of leg lengths.
- Ergonomic seat angle ensures maximum muscle isolation and user comfort during exercise.
- Bio-mechanically correct 7-gauge steel cam with welded emergency stop offers correct and safe resistance curve.
- 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel main frame.
- High density EMR urethane foam padding offers maximum comfort and durability.
- USA made 2200 lb. test nylon coated 3/16” aircraft cable.
- 11-gauge steel pivot arm rotates on 1” solid steel axle with 2” roller bearings.
- Self lubricating oil lite bronze bushings on all secondary pivot positions.
- Durable, non-absorbing PVC rubber grips secured with aluminum end caps.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floors and machine.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchase