CalGym Lat Pulldown
• Dual handle design allows maximum muscle conditioning.
• Adjustable thigh hold down pads accommodate various size users.
• Self aligning ball bearing swivel pulleys for smooth movement.
• Adjustable seat height for proper body alignment.
• 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Lat Pulldown:
- Dual handle design allows bi-lateral and uni-lateral training, and helps balance muscle development.
- Fully adjustable thigh hold down pads can accommodate various size users.
- Self aligning ball bearing swivel pulleys track cable movement through all planes of motion.
- 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frame offers strength and modern styling.
- Full length, dual sided, protective weight shields enhance user safety.
- USA made 2200 lb. test nylon coated, military spec aircraft cable featuring 7 x 19 strand design for optimum strength and flexibility.
- 4-1/2” fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Easy to read exercise placard provides guidance on correct exercise mechanics and muscle involvement.
- “Off the floor” frame construction to maximize stability and minimize frame contact with floor.
- Rubber stabilizer feet standard to help prevent skid damage to floors and machine.
- Color coded adjustment knob for quick pop pin position reference.
- Lanyard secured, magnetic weight selector pin offers secure attachment to machine.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack with center drilled selector hole and premium nylon inserts for smooth & quiet operation.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchase.