• Unique combo design allows for adduction and abduction exercises.
• Swivel thigh pads allow quick exercise set up.
• Multiple start positions for both inner and outer thigh exercises.
• Built-in handles for support.
• 150 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Dual Inner/Outer Thigh:
Unique combo design allows both abduction and adduction exercises to be performed.
Swivel thigh pads offer quick exercise set up.
Chrome plated adjustment cam with multiple pre-stretch positions offer custom range of motion settings.
Color coded quick select pop pin allows easy exercise change over.
11-gauge round steel pivot arms rotate on 1” solid steel pivot shafts.
Dual rubber encased foot supports fit various size users.
Reverse seat design offers privacy while performing exercise, and makes weight selection convenient.
2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel main frame.
USA made 2200 lb. test nylon coated 7 x 19 strand 3/16” cable for maximum strength and flexibility.
3/4” solid steel guide rods with hard chrome finish.
Built in handles provide additional support.
“Off the floor” frame design maximizes stability and eases cleaning around machine.
Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floors and machine.
150 lb. steel weight stack.
||Visit Manufacturer's Website
||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchase.