CalGym Dual Abdominal/Back
RATING: Write a review
• Quick-set torso pad easily adjusts for both abdominal and back exercises.
• Seat belt enhances user comfort, support and safety.
• Oversized seat accommodates a wide variety of user sizes.
• Rubber coated foot brace and upholstered foot rolls help keep user in proper alignment.
• 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Dual Abdominal/Back:
- Unique dual function design allows both abdominal crunches and back extensions.
- Quick set pop-pin & chrome selector plate allows for multiple pre-stretch settings.
- Oversized seat pad with integrated safety belt offers enhanced support and safety.
- Thermoplastic rubber foot brace and upholstered foot rolls help secure user in correct position.
- Large 7-gauge steel cam provides bio-mechanically correct resistance curve through entire range of motion.
- Welded emergency cam stop ensures safe performance for both exercises.
- 2” x 4” heavy-weight oval steel frame provides stability and modern styling.
- Full length dual sided SMC safety shields.
- 1” solid steel pivot shaft with 2” roller bearings provides smooth frictionless motion.
- USA made 2200 lb. test nylon coated 7 x 19 strand aircraft cable for flexible & h3 performance.
- 3/4” solid steel guide rods with hard chrome finish.
- “Off the floor” frame design maximizes stability and eases cleaning around machine.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floor and machine.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.