• Easy access adjustable seat pad accommodates various size users.
• Ergonomic multi-position handles allow standard and neutral grip presses.
• Full length back pad maximizes user comfort and support.
• Correct pivot position ensures proper exercise biomechanics.
• 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Chest Press:
User Friendly vertical press design.
Easy access adjustable seat pad can accommodate various size users.
Full length back pad allows head neutral stabilization and support.
Multi-position ergonomic handles offer standard and neutral grip press motion.
2” x 4” heavy-weight oval steel frame provides stability and modern styling.
Biomechanically correct pivot position allows press bar to follow low–too—high trajectory for correct exercise form.
Ergonomic back pad angle for added comfort.
1” solid steel pivot axle on press bar.
2” internally encased & sealed roller bearings on primary pivot point.
USA made 2200lb test 3/16” nylon coated Military Spec cable.
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
SMC automotive safety shields cover front and back of weight stack.
Durable PVC rubber grips secured with aluminum end caps.
Lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.
200 lb Steel weight stack.
||Visit Manufacturer's Website
• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.