CalGym Back Extension
RATING: Write a review
• Oversized back pad maximizes user comfort.
• Extended seat pad accommodates various size users.
• Seat belt for enhanced user comfort, support and safety.
• Non-skid diamond plate foot brace.
• 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Back Extension:
- Oversized back pad maximizes user comfort and support.
- Extended seat pad with integrated safety belt accommodates various size users.
- Non-skid steel diamond plate foot brace provides secure user positioning.
- Bio-mechanically advanced 7-gauge steel cam ensures correct resistance curve through full range of motion.
- 2” round 11-gauge steel pivot arm rotates on 1” solid steel shaft with 2” roller bearings for smooth & durable performance.
- Welded emergency cam stops help ensure safety.
- 2” x 4” heavy-weight oval steel frame provides stability and modern styling.
- High density EMR urethane foam padding.
- Premium naugahyde upholstery treated to resist bacteria, stains and scratches.
- 3/4” solid steel guide rods with hard chrome finish.
- Internal cable routing and steel pulley covers enhance safety and improve durability.
- 4– 1/2” fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys.
- “Off the floor” frame design for maximum stability.
- Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floor and machine.
- 200 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|
|Warranty||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.