• Ergonomically designed, contoured back pad ensures maximum muscle isolation and back support.
• Padded ab-strap provides comfort and ease-of-use.
• Adjustable seat accommodates wide variety of user sizes.
• Rubber coated foot brace and upholstered foot rolls help keep user in proper alignment.
• 150 lbs. steel weight stack.
Key Features of the CalGym Abdominal Crunch:
Ergonomic back pad design provides maximum support and muscle isolation.
Extra thick, high density EMR urethane foam padding for comfort and durability.
Padded abdominal strap ensures comfort during exercise.
Adjustable seat allows a custom fit for various size users.
Durable rubber coated foot brace and upholstered foot rolls help secure user during exercise.
Internal cable routing and steel pulley covers ensures minimal exposure to moving parts during use.
2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel main frame.
USA made 2200 lb. test nylon coated 3/16” Military Spec cable.
User friendly seated upright exercise position.
“Off the floor” frame design maximizes stability and eases cleaning around machine.
Rubber stabilizer feet help prevent skid damage to floors and machine.
4-1/2” fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
Dual sided weight stack safety shields with integrated exercise placard & weight stack numbers.
150 lb. steel weight stack with lanyard secured magnetic selector pin.
||Visit Manufacturer's Website
||• 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates.
• 2 YEARS: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods.
• 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• 6 MONTHS: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchase.