BH Fitness LK700IC Indoor Cycle
The LK700IC Indoor Cycle from BH Fitness features one of the quietest and smoothest rides of any indoor cycle on the market today. Like all BH Indoor Cycles, the LK700 was designed to replicate a real outdoor cycling workout. It operates on a frictionless magnetic resistance system and an ultra-smooth Kevlar belt drive with BH’s proprietary drive ratio. This cycle delivers an intense workout with minimal noise and vibration, and offers the convenience of quick and easy adjustments to the seat, handlebars and resistance. The motivational LCD display features accurate Watts readings and Resistance Level calibrated to the resistance lever.
Key Features of the BH Fitness LK700IC Indoor Cycle:
- Operates on a frictionless magnetic resistance system and an ultra-smooth Kevlar belt drive with BH’s proprietary drive ratio .
- Delivers an intense workout with minimal noise and vibration .
- 50 lb. Flywheel Weight equivalency through Large Drive Gear .
- Quick and easy adjustments can be made to the seat, handlebars and resistance .
- LCD console displays speed, RPM, time, distance, calories, heart rate and watts.
- Polar wireless HR compatible .
- Dual-sided SPD compatible pedals with toe cage .
- Fore/Aft seat slider and racing style handlebars accommodate any body type .
- Max user weight: 350 lbs.
- Machine weight: 95 lbs.
- Dimensions: 41"L x 25"W.
|Manufacturer Website||Visit Manufacturer's Website|