- Product Description
The Cybex VR1 Overhead Press is engineered to counter-balance the additional weight of the pressing arm assembly so that the user is lifting only the actual weight selected. Overhead press machines are typically extremely heavy and the take-off weight of the pressing arm assembly in addition to the weight selected is often more than de-conditioned users can lift. The CYBEX Overhead Press maximizes safety for even de-conditioned users.
Key Features of the Cybex VR1 - SP:
- Engineered to counter-balance the additional weight of the pressing arm assembly so that the user is lifting only the actual weight selected
- Designed to maximize safety for even de-conditioned users
- Features dual grips – the standard barbell grip as well as the neutral grip
- Dimensions: W – 51” L – 67” H – 62”
- Weight stack options: 130 lbs. (59kg) 190 lbs. (86kg)
- Machine weight: 406 lbs. (185kg) 466 (212kg)
- The VR1 dependent motion provides a feeling of security to beginning and intermediate users. By having both arms working together in a fixed plane, the chest press exercise feels more controlled for a comfortable and secure training movement.
- Additional Information
Brand Cybex Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Contact Heart Rate No Footprint 57''L (146 cm) x 51''W (129 cm) x 62''H (157 cm) Heart Rate No Hrc Cruise Control No Orientation Horizontal Product Number 13010 Standard Stack 190 lbs. (86 kg) Warranty Yes
- Product Tags
- Login in Your Account