- Product Description
The Cybex VR1 Leg Extension with Start Range Limiter features innovate designs that make positioning the tibia pad intuitive, virtually effortless, and results in easily accessible and easily adjustable machines. RLD (Range Limiting Device) maintains integrity of the force curve while providing adjustment for the appropriate starting position. Because each individual has a different range of motion, the adjustable start makes this machine user-friendly to a wider audience. There are no knobs to lock - just put legs behind the pad and push. The offset input arm allows for the tibia pad to adjust without affecting the starting angle of the knee. The back pad angled at 100 degrees is wider than most leg extension machines, and is designed to relieve hamstring tension.
Key Features of the Cybex VR1 - Les/Srl:
- Effortless tibia pad positioning
- RLD (Range Limiting Device) maintains integrity of the force curve while providing adjustment for the appropriate starting position.
- No knobs to lock – just put legs behind the pad and push
- Offset arm allows for the tibia pad to adjust without affecting the starting angle of the knee
- 100-degree angled back pad is designed to relieve hamstring tension
- Dimensions: W – 41” L – 54” H – 62”
- Weight stack options: 150 lbs. (68kg) 220 lbs. (100kg)
- Machine weight: 459 lbs. (209kg) 529 (240kg)
- Additional Information
Brand Cybex Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Contact Heart Rate No Footprint 54''L (138 cm) x 41''W (105 cm) x 62''H (157 cm) Heart Rate No Hrc Cruise Control No Orientation Horizontal Product Number 13051 Standard Stack 220 lbs (100 kg) Warranty Yes
- Product Tags
- Login in Your Account