- Product Description
No matter where your members may be in their workout routine, the 625C Upright offers an individualized approach to training. From making their way through rehabilitation training to preparing for their next event, this bike offers plenty of training options without the need to compromise on power. Centralized controls and resistance levels ranging from a low 20 watts to a demanding 900 watts provide something for everyone.
Key features of the Cybex 625C Upright Bike:
- Featuring a range of resistance levels, a proprietary seat design for enhanced comfort, and clear centralized controls, the 625C Upright Bike gives your members the opportunity to set and reach personalized fitness goals.
- Centralized Controls-No more fumbling over controls thanks to the clear, centralized design of the Cybex 625C Upright bike. A modern take on design provides exceptional usability.
- Range of Fitness Options-From the lowest starting level to the highest resistance rating, this bike does it all. With its self-tensioning drive, users can benefit from a personalized approach to fitness training without ever worrying about drag that could result in an increased heart rate for deconditioned users. Resistances ranges start at 20 Watts and go up to 900 Watts.
- Generous Pedal Design-The spacious design of the double-sided pedals makes it easy for this bike to accommodate feet of all sizes. An adjustable pull-strap buckle ensures security and comfort.
- Dual-Handlebar Positions-Users are able to opt for an upright position or an aero position depending on their preferences. Contact heart rate grips are conveniently located for both positions.
- Advanced Seat Engineering-Featuring a seat that was designed by veteran cyclists, the 62C gives users everything they need for a comfortable workout experience-a full range of leg motion, generous surface area, and complete comfort between the legs.
- Convenient Portability-With the wheels located on the front of the Cybex 625C, it can be easily moved from one area to another.
Optional accessories include:
- Wireless Receiver
The Cybex 625C Upright bike is a great choice for:
- Individuals who prefer to maintain control over their workout
- Persons who desire a range of fitness levels for a more customized approach
- Additional Information
Brand Cybex Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Console 8x15 amber LED bar graph matrix, seven segment LED modules, and LED enunciator bar Contact Heart Rate Yes Entertainment Capability MYE Wireless Entertainment System option Footprint 48 x 22.5 x 64 in 122 x 57 x 162.5 cm Footprint Live Area 48 x 22.5 x 64 in 122 x 57 x 162.5 cm Heart Rate Yes Hrc Workout Yes Max User Weight 400 lbs. (181 kg) Product Manual N/A Product Number Cybex 625C Upright Bike Product Video http://www.youtube.com/embed/neD1kb4o2Co Programs Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode or Constant Power; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels Resistance hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability Warranty Home: 5 years Parts / 3 years Labor
Light Commercial: 3 years Parts / 3 years Labor
Commercial: 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Embedded Monitor (E3) 2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Cybex Go Monitor 2 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Touch Screen (Cardio Touch) 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Embedded Receiver 3 years Parts / 1 year Labor
Headphone Jack 90 Days
Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Product Tags