- Product Description
Whether at home or at the gym, the 525AT Arc Trainer from Cybex is a training force to be reckoned with. Built for durability and high-quality, commercial level cross training, this machine helps produce fast results and burns more calories than is possible with traditional elliptical machines or even most other cross trainers. With a variety of strengthening and conditioning settings, this machine contains user-friendly technology to fully customize any workout.
Key features of the Cybex 525AT:
The 525AT Arc Trainer is a high-end commercial cross training workout machine that can be used primarily for weight loss, cardio, and strength training.
- Display: Easily view your time, strides per minute, calories burned, and heart rate on a graphic 8 by 5 LED screen.
- Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones: Choose from 21 different incline levels to workout in Glide, Stride, or Climb. Spending time in each will work on different muscles and help increase your endurance.
- Load Dependency: This machine is designed to scale its resistance according to your weight, making sure you get the best training no matter what size you are.
- Muscle Targeting: The 525AT’s unique range of incline and resistance settings make it possible for you to target different muscle groups for overall strengthening and conditioning.
- Reverse Arc Motion: This advanced stride technology makes your legs and feet move in a natural, biomechanically correct pathway, thus preventing injury and stress to the joints.
- Workout Selections: Customize your training session by selecting one from Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss modes, three cardio, and two strength. Each workout program has 10 levels and controls both the incline and resistance during your session.
- E3 HD View Monitor: A 15.6 inch high definition screen that is embedded into the machine’s display area with three different viewing modes. With this high-quality screen, you’ll be able to make sure you’re only seeing what you want during your training session.
- Customized Appearance: Match the machine with any decorating scheme by choosing from white, black, black chrome, metal tone gold, or even platinum sparkle. Or, go beyond and choose from over 180 additional custom colors.
The 525AT Arc Trainer with E3 View Embedded Monitor is great for meeting a lot of different strengthening and conditioning standards. Now you can:
- Burn more up to 16 percent calories than traditional elliptical training machines largely thanks to the Arc Motion technology.
- Keep track of your heart rate using wireless grips.
- Match the resistance and incline to your physical capabilities and training needs.
- Build up your endurance and training in strength, endurance, cardio, power, and weight loss.
- Work on different muscle groups by alternating between the Glide, Stride, and Climb positions.
- Save yourself from unnecessary knee and hip joint strain with your legs kept in the proper biomechanical position during your session.
- Additional Information
Brand Cybex Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Accessories Magazine Rack, Water Bottle Holder, Dual Utility Trays Console Graphic display of workout profile via 8*5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, distance, pace and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows speed and incline level Contact Heart Rate Yes Handrails ARM2 stability bars Heart Rate Yes Incline Range 21 levels Multi-grip and converging handlebars cybex-525at-arc-trainer Power Source AC powered: 115V 208V -220V 230V Programs Quick Start, 3 Weight Loss, 3 Cardio, 2 Strength. Workouts hav 10 levels and controls incline and resistance. Speed Range 0.5 - 12.4 mph 0.8 - 20 km/h Warranty Home: Parts:5 years Labor:3 year
Light Commercial: Parts: 3 years Labor:1 year
Commercial: Parts: 1 year Labor:1 year
Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring Contact Grips and Wireless
- Product Tags