Sales Associate, Snellville, GA
Gym Source, America's largest commercial distributor of fitness equipment is looking for salespeople to sell fitness equipment to consumers. We are looking for energetic, customer-centric sales professionals who want to work in a dynamic sales environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this individual is to develop new business with target consumers at all stages of the sales cycle, this includes the following:
- Targeting, prospecting, and then presenting the compelling value proposition to consumers.
- Establishing long-term relationships, developing opportunities, creating referral partners, closing new business and collaborating with service delivery teams.
- Consistent focus on sales growth through establishing new customers and managing existing clients.
- Create quotes and proposals with attention to detail and correctly input them into Company's CRM.
- Assist in the ordering of products from internal and external vendors.
- Complete all required paperwork on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must have prior sales success.
- You must enjoy selling in a setting and have proven success in an active and price resistant market against established low priced competitors.
- You must excel at prospecting for new opportunities, consultatively closing new business, and be adept at developing long-term clients.
- You must be a highly motivated self-starter, a passionate and goal oriented high achiever, with a proven ability to work successfully without supervision but be a part of a team.
- Fitness sales experience is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Compensation Structure of Base Pay + Commissions (No Cap) + Bonus
- Paid Vacation Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Savings Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Insurance
- Life Insurance