Gym Source, America’s largest commercial distributor of fitness equipment with over 200,000 clients in 47 States and 35 Countries, is searching for an experienced, customer-centered, detail oriented Field Service Technician to perform repair and maintenance duties on fitness equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance services on fitness equipment.
- Repair fitness equipment by performing diagnoses and troubleshooting duties.
- Respond to customers’ needs in a friendly, supportive, and timely manner.
- Communicate job progress to supervisor and customers.
- Complete service reports in a clear and precise manner.
- Drive to and from Gym Source and customers’ locations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have at least 3-year of experience working with a digital multi-meter.
- Should be good with his or her hands.
- Have the ability to report to work on time at various different customer locations.
- Have the patience and ability to drive long distances to reach customer locations.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and work with other team members too.
- Have a clean and valid driver's license.
- Hollywood, Florida
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Hempstead, New York
- Teterboro, New Jersey
What Gym Source Offers
- Salary that will commensurate with work experience and qualifications
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Savings Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
We invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.