- Product Description
The Boston Marathon® GSX Treadmill is available only at Gym Source. It features a rugged 4.25 CHP drive system installed just for Gym Source, a better belt system and drive train, stronger lower board and a more robust power supply. Plus, you can access and customize the same real-life routes using Google Maps and embedded iFit software—but under the hood, you’ll find more torque and a tougher machine built to withstand intense use over the long haul.
Key Features of the Boston Marathon® GSX Treadmill:
- SpeedRing™ technology allows you to smoothly pick up the pace in one-tenth mph increments up to 15 mph.
- Adidas® ANT+ Wireless Chest Strap provides constant heart rate reports displayed on the treadmill’s touch screen
- iFit® technology lets you draw a route on the console’s Android-powered browser using Google MapsTM—and automatically simulates every hill and dip with inclines up to 20 percent and declines of 6 percent.
- QuickSpeed™ and Quick Incline™ lets you quickly change the incline and decline to burn more calories, tone more muscle, and build greater endurance.
- Runners Flex™ Impact Control and the full-length suspension boosts cushioning to reduce impact on your joints. Or, leave it switched off for road-like simulation.
- Embedded high-definition video training workouts.
Other product features include:
- 10” full-color touchscreen display.
- 20” x 62” non-stretch, 2-ply, commercial belt
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs.
- Now fully compatible with your standard 15 amp home electrical circuit.
The Boston Marathon® GSX Treadmill is perfect for:
Runners seeking the absolute ultimate indoor training machine. Whether your goals are calorie burn, weight loss or performance training, the 4.0 GS treadmill features all the right technology to get you where you want to go.
- Additional Information
Brand Freemotion Manufacturer Website Visit Manufacturer's Website Console 10" full color capacitive touch display with Google Android browser, iFit® Enabled and Google Maps - iPOD compatible audio (2 - 3" SPEAKERS). Incline Range 0-20% Max User Weight 400 LB USER CAPACITY Motor 4.25 CHP Drive System Personal Cooling System 2 core cooling fans. Programs Cadence Coach, Boston Marathon HD workouts, On board marathon training, Goal training (Time, Distance, Calories, Pace) . Running Surface 20x62 Non-stretch 2-ply commercial belt with Runners Flex™ Cushioning Speed Range Digital Quick Speed Control 0-15 MPH with Speed Ring included Warranty Frame: Lifetime, Motor: Lifetime, Parts: 6 years, Labor: 3 years.
- Product Tags