TRUE Fitness Heart Rate Controlled Workouts For Maximum Results
The following fitness information has been graciously provided by our friends at TRUE Fitness.
Heart rate monitoring can be a great training asset by providing you with an insider’s perspective into your own body’s fitness. Heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately measure your workout intensity, recovery levels and long-term progress giving you clear guidance on how to train and reach your individual goals.
Here are 5 Benefits of Heart Rate Training:
- Helps you control the intensity of your exercise routine.
- Helps you fine-tune your program for the best results.
- Gives you plenty of feedback both during and after a session, teaching you more about your body’s reaction to exercise.
- Helps you see how you’re progressing
- Enables you to track and accurately adjust your training program
TRUE Fitness recognized the power of Heart rate monitoring and patented a revolutionary fitness program known as, HRC Cruise Control™. TRUE HRC Cruise Control™, found on all TRUE treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes, allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust your workout automatically to maintain your target heart rate for the duration of your workout, just like the cruise control in your car.
TRUE also created a series of programs centered around heart rate monitoring. Check out these 5 HRC programs TRUE Fitness equipment has to offer:
- HRC Target
If you are looking to train at a target heart rate, HRC Target is allows you to set you target heart rate and once your heart rate is within 10 BPM (beats per minute) of the your target, the fitness equipment takes over and maintains your heart rate for the rest of the workout.
- HRC Distance
Training for a 5k or 10k? TRUE treadmills offer specialized HRC programs to help you reach your distance goals.
- HRC Weight Loss
Is your goal to loss weight? TRUE’s HRC weight loss programming generates a personalized program for maximum fat burning without overtraining by keeping your heart rate at 65% of your maximum.
- HRC Aerobic
If you’re looking for a program to improve your cardio fitness, HRC Aerobic will keep you in optimum aerobic shape.
- HRC Interval
If you are all about intervals, HRC Intervals will give you the ultimate personalized interval workout!
If heart rate training is important to you, TRUE Fitness is the equipment for you. All programming is subject to console selection and product type, so make sure to ask your Gym Source representative for more details.
Share this story:
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Casey Zack
- Gym Source Partners with Disabled American Veterans
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Jim Young
- Connected Fitness: What is it and how do I get plugged in?
- How to Design a Home Gym
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Brent Pendleton
- Tried and TRUE Race Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Erin Connor
- Cardio Training
- Circuit Training
- Commercial Fitness
- Dumbbell Rack
- Elliptical Trainers
- Endurance Training
- Featured Employee
- Featured Fitness Products
- FIT Fact
- Fitness Accessories
- Fitness Facts and Tips
- Fitness Gifts
- Fitness Industry News
- Fitness Tips
- Fitness Trends
- Guest Blog
- Gym Source News
- Health and Wellness
- Home Fitness
- Home Gyms
- Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Spotlight Install
- Stationary Bikes
- Strength Training
- Strength Training Equipment
- Trainer Spotlight
- Vibration Training
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss/Weight Management