Like other home ellipticals, the Q37 provides a great low-impact cardio workout. Where it stands out is with its robust list of features:
● Natural Range of Motion – The Q37 ensures maximum workout effectiveness and safety by keeping your knees, hips, and ankles properly aligned. This takes stress off your lower back and helps prevent injury.
● Low Step-Up – The pedals on the Q37 are very low to the ground, making it a breeze to get on or off the machine.
● Arm Motion – Utilizing a unique forward/cross-body motion, the Q37 works out your chest, biceps, and triceps while taking pressure off your rotator cuffs, helping to prevent injury.
● Heart Rate Monitoring – The Q37 features wireless heart rate monitoring, making it easy to keep an eye on your heart rate throughout your workout.
● Bluetooth Connectivity – Easily connect your tablet to the console of the Q37 and take your workout to the next level with the Octane SmartLink app.
● Available Resistance Bands – The resistance bands provide for additional strength training, allowing you to get the absolute most out of your workout.
● Compact Footprint – The Q37 provides big value in a small package. It’s a very compact and quiet machine, making it the perfect piece for your home.
The Octane Q37 is extremely versatile piece of home fitness equipment. It flawlessly combines strength and cardio, without taking up too much space. If you’re looking for an all-in-one home workout to take your fitness to the next level, you’ve found it in the Q37.
For even more control over your workout, check out the Q37’s big brother, the Q47, which provides electronic stride adjustability. Watch a Gym Source fitness equipment expert demonstrate the features and benefits of the Octane Q47 home elliptical.
Visit your local Gym Source to connect with an equipment expert and try the Octane Q47 elliptical or Octane Q47 elliptical in store.