Octane proves once again that it pays to be perfect. Always a customer favorite for ellitpical training technology, Octane again sets the standard with the new Q Series upgrade to its premium line of elliptical trainers.
New features include a sleek activity bar that monitors heart rate, temperature, and other user data. Plus, the new activity bar intuitively motivates users with SmartLighttm technology—changing color in real-time to indicate cardio training, strength training, interval training, and user progress toward every preset goal. And if safety is a concern in your household, Octane’s “MOM” mode lets you—with the push of a button—make the machine impossible for curious hands to move or program.
But what truly sets the new Q Series apart is the mobile app that drives the machines. Available for iOS and Android devices, it’s simply the best fitness programming app we’ve seen to-date. Every new Octane elliptical machine comes embedded with a touchscreen console and well-designed, user-friendly app that:
- Allows users to access their fitness data, along with product manuals and FAQs, all in one place
- Auto-detects if the machine needs service or repair, and sends a message directly to Octane and Gym Source
- Provides for hundreds of preset training options—including demographic-specific workouts for everything from increasing vertical leap, to marathon training, to shoulder rehab, to core strengthening, to anything else imaginable
- Brings cross-circuit training to life with virtual guides that push users through every phase of their workout
- Enables personal trainers to access client workouts and results—letting you make adjustments as needed and hold clients accountable to their fitness regimens.
The newly upgraded line of Octane ellipticals will be available at Gym Source by the end of January (which is a few weeks before they hit the general market). If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, highly effective, top-rated elliptical trainer for your home, Octane and Gym Source have it.