The Importance of Buying From A Fitness Specialty Store
(The following article has been graciously contributed by our friends at TRUE Fitness.)
Purchasing a treadmill, elliptical or exercise bike is one the best investments you can make toward a healthier lifestyle. By purchasing a top fitness brand like TRUE Fitness, you’ll have the peace-of-mind of knowing that your machine has the quality and durability to keep you focused on your goals for years to come.
TRUE Fitness equipment and many other top name brands are sold through specialty fitness stores, not department stores so if you’re looking for the best in brand name fitness equipment, a specialty fitness store like Gym Source is the place to go.
Specialty fitness stores like Gym Source specialize in high-end fitness equipment. Unlike department stores, specialty stores are experts in quality fitness equipment.
Here are five main reasons you should visit a specialty fitness store for you fitness equipment needs:
- High Quality Fitness Equipment: A high quality treadmill, elliptical or bike is a must if you’re serious about getting fit and staying active. One of the greatest benefits of specialty fitness equipment stores is that they carry a large selection of the best fitness brands like TRUE Fitness. Even if you budget is limited, you’ll be able to find one in a good brand name that will be better than those found at department stores.
- Get a Personalized Experience: A piece of quality fitness equipment is a big decision. Make sure that before you buy a piece of equipment, it’s right for you. Specialty fitness staff members are trained in helping you find the best piece of equipment for your personal needs and fitness goals.
- Knowledgeable Staff: You wouldn’t buy a car from someone that isn’t knowledgeable, and similarly you shouldn’t buy fitness equipment from an unknowledgeable person. Staff at a specialty store will be able to provide you with information on models on the best brands as well as details on specific features you may want.
- Professional Service and Repairs: Delivery and installation of your new fitness equipment is a breeze when you purchase from a specialty fitness store. Improper installation of your fitness machine can void your warranty. When you choose to have your machine professional installed, you can rest assured your warranty is protected. Even equipment from the best brands occasionally will need service. Fortunately if you’ve purchased your equipment from a specialty store they’ll often have service staff that will be able to repair your equipment onsite. This can save you time and you’ll be confident that the repairs are being done properly.
- Financing Options: Some specialty fitness stores offer special financing to ensure that you get the best possible piece of equipment for your needs. Ask your local Gym Source location about the no interest financing plans available.
If you’re serious about achieving your fitness goals and a healthy lifestyle, buying from a specialty store is a must. Their highly trained, knowledgeable staff will be able to provide you with the highest level of personalized service and help you find a machine that’s right for you.
Share this story:
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Casey Zack
- Gym Source Partners with Disabled American Veterans
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Jim Young
- Connected Fitness: What is it and how do I get plugged in?
- How to Design a Home Gym
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Brent Pendleton
- Tried and TRUE Race Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Spotlight: Erin Connor
- Cardio Training
- Circuit Training
- Commercial Fitness
- Dumbbell Rack
- Elliptical Trainers
- Endurance Training
- Featured Employee
- Featured Fitness Products
- FIT Fact
- Fitness Accessories
- Fitness Facts and Tips
- Fitness Gifts
- Fitness Industry News
- Fitness Tips
- Fitness Trends
- Guest Blog
- Gym Source News
- Health and Wellness
- Home Fitness
- Home Gyms
- Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Spotlight Install
- Stationary Bikes
- Strength Training
- Strength Training Equipment
- Trainer Spotlight
- Vibration Training
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss/Weight Management