What is Gym Source's "Equipment Standard"? (Hint: It is High)
As the largest distributor of exercise equipment in the country, Gym Source has many choices in the equipment that we carry; but our commitment to you is that we only sell fitness equipment that we consider the best of the industry.
We want our customers to get the best fitness equipment available, and we are proud to say that Gym Source’s fitness equipment standard is high. Really high.
We test every machine that we sell to ensure the quality and safety of every piece you put in your home or commercial gym.
So, how do we asses the quality of fitness equipment?
We have a highly trained service department that puts every pieces of equipment to the test. Our team rides on it, runs on it, puts product through the gauntlet of workouts, and dissemble & reassembles equipment – all to make sure our clients get the best fitness product available.
Watch one of Gym Source’s Equipment Experts discuss our ‘Equipment Standard’ and our commitment to it.
Share this story:
- Trainer Spotlight: Esther Choi Williams
- Low Impact Workouts: The Real Story
- Customer Spotlight: "My Health Was Hanging in the Balance"
- Best Ellipticals for Every Fitness Level
- Home Gym Must-Haves
- Trainer Spotlight: Strength for Life
- The Questions to Ask Before Purchasing a Treadmill
- How to Avoid Buying the Wrong Fitness Equipment
- Cardio Training
- Circuit Training
- Commercial Fitness
- Dumbbell Rack
- Elliptical Trainers
- Endurance Training
- Featured Employee
- Featured Fitness Products
- FIT Fact
- Fitness Accessories
- Fitness Facts and Tips
- Fitness Gifts
- Fitness Industry News
- Fitness Tips
- Fitness Trends
- Guest Blog
- Gym Source News
- Health and Wellness
- Home Fitness
- Home Gyms
- Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Spotlight Install
- Stationary Bikes
- Strength Training
- Strength Training Equipment
- Trainer Spotlight
- Vibration Training
- Weight Lifting
- Weight Loss/Weight Management